Multiplatform Official Mortal Kombat 1 Diskussion

MK had such a cool lore I’m really on the fence about this soft reboot

This looks incredible. First 20 minutes of the Story Mode.

Last edited:
Its nice to see Shujinko is back. Hopefully his reveal hints to different modes like Konquest or the mini games from Deception, which could fill in for the Krypt's absence. A Shaolin Monks Konquest mode would be epik.

They revealed it. It's called Invasion Mode.

The really milked the heck out of the reveals again, there are hour long mode reveals, first 40 mins of story. Every character right down to the buzzer lol. All that's left is Reiko I think.

The really milked the heck out of the reveals again, there are hour long mode reveals, first 40 mins of story. Every character right down to the buzzer lol. All that's left is Reiko I think.

It's only the first 17 minutes. I would know, I watched it twice!

But yes that's always have they've marketed these games. I guess something is working because the last one sold 15 million copies.

Isn't there also one more unleaked character? Not sure

It's only the first 17 minutes. I would know, I watched it twice!

But yes that's always have they've marketed these games. I guess something is working because the last one sold 15 million copies.

Isn't there also one more unleaked character? Not sure
There's a much longer one on reddit but I'm avoiding, yea im one of those many that buy it too lol

There's a much longer one on reddit but I'm avoiding, yea im one of those many that buy it too lol

Oh okay, thanks for the heads up. No point in spoiling myself now with a week left (early access preorder)

Oh okay, thanks for the heads up. No point in spoiling myself now with a week left (early access preorder)
Yea be careful, spoilers are running wild. I'm excited for this game though, the roster is top notch with some good variety. Gameplay looks like they found the sweet spot, I could actually win some online fights in X, 11 I couldn't get a rhythm.

This popped up in my recommended. Figured I'd post it here.

Couldn’t stop watching once I started. Thanks for this. I didn’t know Jean Claude also voiced Cage! JC was my dude growing up. Boon gets it – one of the few.

The fatalities in this game are really great so far. Might be the best in the whole series if they keep it up.
I’ve laughed out loud at every one I’ve seen. They’ve all been awesome.

Like always some people get discs early early to ruin out experience with story. Honestly i just might skip twitter for week. Anyone have problem with Dpad on dualsense when beta played? That thing is so bad for FG

I like every single thing I've seen and read about this game except for an explorable krypt not returning and instead another boring tower experience in Invasion mode à la casa del Cage. I've never myself felt the core demographic for FG titles, though. I guess this is what the hardcore playerbase prefers?

Back