***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v8.0 Kneeling is for peasants***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emeka Okafor is back in the league?

So okay Cavaliers announced their starting line up will be..

Rose
Wade
LeBron
Crowder
Love

Anybody else see the problem with this? Love at center? Maybe I'm too old school to think this could work.. hey new gen will this work??

Rose
Wade
LeBron
Crowder
Love

Anybody else see the problem with this? Love at center? Maybe I'm too old school to think this could work.. hey new gen will this work??

LeBron got it done with Big Z, Ben Wallace, Delonte West, and Larry Hughes. They'll be fine.

Rose
Wade
LeBron
Crowder
Love

You have five play makers on the floor at all times. Once they get into rhythm and IT is back they will be better than last year. They know TT is worthless against the dubs because he can't shoot and was getting out rebounded by Steph.

Rose
Wade
LeBron
Crowder
Love

It's going to work great.

You got a healthy Rose, a happy Wad, LeBron's last year before his full complete athletic decline, Crowder?? and my boy K-Love grabbin' boards and playing lights out as the high IQ QB of the team:
SecretLeanFrenchbulldog.gif

no, brutally swept
as in Lebron put up an offensive rating of 83, and historically awful shooting percentages (35.6/20/69), and roughly 6 turnovers per game

When you got Bowen funneling you to Duncan with no other legit scoring option at 22 you're going to have a bad time.

When you got Bowen funneling you to Duncan with no other legit scoring option at 22 you're going to have a bad time.
nobody guarded him at the FT line to the tune of 69 percent
and when shooting 20% from 3, perhaps don't average 5 attempts a game, no?

nobody guarded him at the FT line to the tune of 69 percent
and when shooting 20% from 3, perhaps don't average 5 attempts a game, no?

I'm not going to get into the free throw thing but I'm sure you know Duncan was a 69% FT guy in the playoffs during his career.

As for shooting 3s.... he had Bowen funneling him to Duncan. If you're in that situation would you keep driving or try and get hot beyond the line to open things up?

He averaged 8 assists per game in the yoffs that year. It went down that series obviously because nobody was scoring.

He was a one man wrecking crew going against Pop, Duncan and Bowen...

Jordan wouldn't have done much better in that situation.

I'm not going to get into the free throw thing but I'm sure you know Duncan was a 69% FT guy in the playoffs during his career.

As for shooting 3s.... he had Bowen funneling him to Duncan. If you're in that situation would you keep driving or try and get hot beyond the line to open things up?

He averaged 8 assists per game in the yoffs that year. It went down that series obviously because nobody was scoring.

He was a one man wrecking crew going against Pop, Duncan and Bowen...

Jordan wouldn't have done much better in that situation.

Tim Duncan isn't a Small Forward, only two star wing players in NBA history shot as bad or worse than Lebron from FT for his career: Pippen, and TMac. Bron shot below average for this series, sub 70 is pretty digusting for a non big...
jordan was held up before getting to the finals, once he got there.....

bron was good enough to get through that EC, the Spurs weren't that dominant. Not saying he should've won, of course not, but he also clearly choked

Tim Duncan isn't a Small Forward, only two star wing players in NBA history shot as bad or worse than Lebron from FT for his career: Pippen, and TMac. Bron shot below average for this series, sub 70 is pretty digusting for a non big...
jordan was held up before getting to the finals, once he got there.....

bron was good enough to get through that EC, the Spurs weren't that dominant. Not saying he should've won, of course not, but he also clearly choked

How old was Jordan when he got there? How many years in the league? What about supporting cast and coaches?

We know LeBron isn't great at the line but he's a .522 FG guy in the yoffs. How does that compare to others at the 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back