***Official NBA Playoffs Thread: Lebron Needs Tolerant Canada***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I don't even like Lebron. I mean I respect him as a great player but I'm not really a fan. Its just Golden State is so unbelievably unlikable and distasteful to me. So I guess your right, I'm salty, but not because I wanted Lebron to win. This Warriors team feels manufactured and aided in so many ways and I'm not alone in that sentiment. Yes, its a great team, but at what cost to the NBA? You have guys like Stephen A. Smith saying KD going to the Warriors has pretty much put them on the level that it ruined the entire season. That's not a good thing when you have major commentary on how the Warriors are ruining entire seasons.

respect.

As for being manufactured, i completely disagree. They are the only team in this "super team" era where their Big 3 we're all drafted (besides the Spurs). At one point, the 73-9 team, 4 of the 5 players of the starting 5 we're all drafted (Klay, Curry, Draymond and Harrison Barnes). I get it, they signed a superstar free agent who is arguably top 3 in this league and can you fault the organization for actually trying to get better? No matter how good you are, as a team you are always striving to become better. If you are not, then your team just isn't trying. People on the outside looking in as a Warriors fan, i can get where they would think this is a cheat code, but i would be damned and call someone a liar if somehow their team signed KD and they we're like... "fuck that! that Durant signing makes us too good. this is bullshit!"

I don't expect the Warriors organization to issue an apology to Stephen A and the league on how they are too good and ruined it for the rest of the league.

Lebron literally formed a super-team in Miami. At the time Wade, Bosh and Lebron were all considered top 10 players. They put together an amazing supporting cast as well. Lebron James was feeling real salty last night with those comments. Like usual Lebron needs more help
who considered bosh top 10?
who!!

so much salt itt...
clam-wtf-gif-1488537.gif

so tasty...

Looks like Corey's wife is looking for Durcant.

Look, I don't even like Lebron. I mean I respect him as a great player but I'm not really a fan. Its just Golden State is so unbelievably unlikable and distasteful to me. So I guess your right, I'm salty, but not because I wanted Lebron to win. This Warriors team feels manufactured and aided in so many ways and I'm not alone in that sentiment. Yes, its a great team, but at what cost to the NBA? You have guys like Stephen A. Smith saying KD going to the Warriors has pretty much put them on the level that it ruined the entire season. That's not a good thing when you have major commentary on how the Warriors are ruining entire seasons.
I don't get how these Warios are "manufactured" moreso than most championship teams. Did they sign a superstar FA? Sure, but that's hardly the first time this has ever happened -- not even the first time this decade. The question to ask is how they were able to sign Durant. And the answer is because they were a contender with cap space and they were a contender with cap space because they drafted all-stars who were retained on Bird Rights. They did all this without having a single top 5 draft pick (unlike certain team who "won" three #1 picks in four years)

If it was so easy to manufacture a superteam then everyone would do it

Cavs are not a super team guys

Irving and Love had played in 0 playoff games before Bron showed up

lmao @ this beta. Can't even drink a beer.

the year before joining the Heat, he wasn't even selected to an All-NBA team. So, techincally there were at least 9 better forwards than Bosh that season
6 forwards are named to the 3 All-NBA teams

Bosh was easily considered a top 15 player

Cavs are not a super team guys

Irving and Love had played in 0 playoff games before Bron showed up
Kyrie was 21 years old when LeBrick went back to Canland and Love was 25 and stuck trying to carry the fkn Wolves to the yoffs in the West (and would've done so if he didn't get injured)

6 forwards are named to the 3 All-NBA teams

Bosh was easily considered a top 15 player
2009/10 All NBA first team: Kevin Durant (F) Lebron James (F) Dwight Howard (F) Kobe Bryant (G) Dwyane Wade (G)

second team: Carmelo Anthony (F) Dirk Nowitzki (F) Amare Stoudemire (F) Deron Williams (G) Steve Nash (G)

third team: Paul Gasol (F) TIm Duncan (F) Andrew Bogut (F) Joe Johnson (G) Brandon Roy (G)

I count 9 forwards and 6 guards during the 2009/10 season (the year before Bosh joined the Heat, when he was "considered a top ten player")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back