***Official NBA Playoffs Thread: Lebron Needs Tolerant Canada***

Status
Not open for further replies.
lebron literally scoffed at the idea he's ever been on a super team in the post game presser

well if you yourself consider yourself the hands down best player right now, and you joined two other all star level players....twice.......what the hell is that called?
When was the second time he joined 2 all stars? He joined one. Love wasn't traded to the team when LeBron signed for the Cavs. Was Bosh in Miami? I can't remember.

Nothing compares to Durant. But you know what? He made the right call - he's probably happier that he's ever been and will be even richer than ever and that's what counts.

This is depressing. This is why I'm going to stop watching NBA and focus more on college basketball. We might as well give the Warriors next years championship as well.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

LeBron went to a contender yes, bosh joined too

durant went to a 73-9 that just beat him
<41>

seriously. all the people salty at Steph and how he crusied his way to a pedestrian 27/8/9 stat line in the finals.

LeBron went to a contender yes, bosh joined too

durant went to a 73-9 that just beat him
<41>
He didn't say he never went to a superteam, he said he's never played on a superteam. Just more of the "woe is LeBron, LeBron needs more help" narrative

not too mention the semi meltdown during teh series against HOU that essentially ran him out of SA

i don't think teams were dying to sign him at that pt, regardless of how awesome he was
I don't remember this can you elaborate ? (I remember him on Spurs but not the meltdown. Possibly didn't even see it and now I'm intrigued

He didn't say he never went to a superteam, he said he's never played on a superteam. Just more of the "woe is LeBron, LeBron needs more help" narrative
in that case, i can't defend him here lol

seriously. all the people salty at Steph and how he crusied his way to a pedestrian 27/8/9 stat line in the finals.

I'm more salty that he has a woman's name. If this team had to play in the 80's or 90's they would get beat the fuck up because that's how you stop a jump shooting team, you rough them up every time you see them.

Lebron literally formed a super-team in Miami. At the time Wade, Bosh and Lebron were all considered top 10 players. They put together an amazing supporting cast as well. Lebron James was feeling real salty last night with those comments. Like usual Lebron needs more help

I'm more salty that he has a woman's name. If this team had to play in the 80's or 90's they would get beat the fuck up because that's how you stop a jump shooting team, you rough them up every time you see them.

maybe so, but unfortunately they do not play in that era now. players have adapted and are excelling in the game and how it is played now

Lebron literally formed a super-team in Miami. At the time Wade, Bosh and Lebron were all considered top 10 players. They put together an amazing supporting cast as well. Lebron James was feeling real salty last night with those comments. Like usual Lebron needs more help
Chris Bosh was never considered a top ten player

maybe so, but unfortunately they do not play in that era now. players have adapted and are excelling in the game and how it is played now

Look, I don't even like Lebron. I mean I respect him as a great player but I'm not really a fan. Its just Golden State is so unbelievably unlikable and distasteful to me. So I guess your right, I'm salty, but not because I wanted Lebron to win. This Warriors team feels manufactured and aided in so many ways and I'm not alone in that sentiment. Yes, its a great team, but at what cost to the NBA? You have guys like Stephen A. Smith saying KD going to the Warriors has pretty much put them on the level that it ruined the entire season. That's not a good thing when you have major commentary on how the Warriors are ruining entire seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back