***Official NBA Playoffs Thread: Lebron Needs Tolerant Canada***

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will get reminded he averaged over 35 ppg in the finals. Haters has been waiting all year to shit in hin. Try in 4 years

Nah, even Lebron's Miami decision wont be forgotten. KD's looks even worse.

In the 90's, After the Bulls lost in 1995 playoffs, they signed Rodman the next season. Nobody complained. Every superstar in a microscope now

Aww

19059528_1917766578509171_4012033706408637775_n.jpg

No Idea that KD was adamant about chasing LeBron, just said he wants to win more rings than him.

Nah, even Lebron's Miami decision wont be forgotten. KD's looks even worse.

In the 90's, After the Bulls lost in 1995 playoffs, they signed Rodman the next season. Nobody complained. Every superstar in a microscope now
Dennis Rodman, although a phenomenal player, was never really thought of as a superstar. You mention the Pistons and Rodman's always ends up last said.

There's a reason for everything, there's a reason for having methods. Thank you.

You know what I notice? A lot of these super athletes moms are always big and super big mamas. Big mamas = start athletes?

Dennis Rodman, although a phenomenal player, was never really thought of as a superstar. You mention the Pistons and Rodman's always ends up last said.

There's a reason for everything, there's a reason for having methods. Thank you.
not too mention the semi meltdown during teh series against HOU that essentially ran him out of SA

i don't think teams were dying to sign him at that pt, regardless of how awesome he was

lebron literally scoffed at the idea he's ever been on a super team in the post game presser

well if you yourself consider yourself the hands down best player right now, and you joined two other all star level players....twice.......what the hell is that called?

not too mention the semi meltdown during teh series against HOU that essentially ran him out of SA

i don't think teams were dying to sign him at that pt, regardless of how awesome he was
What a time to be alive to watch Dennis Rodman blanket 18 rebounds in a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back