PlayStation Official PS | PS Studios Megathread, v.4

If PS5 Pro grapevine proves real, will you be upgrading in 2024?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the poster that is really hyped for The First Berserker : Khazan? They’re updating the game at the Xbox showcase this week on the 6th maybe with a release date. I’m thinking it will be a GamePass game but I definitely feel like supporting it with my money. Plus trophies and dual sense always make things better

Who is the poster that is really hyped for The First Berserker : Khazan? They’re updating the game at the Xbox showcase this week on the 6th maybe with a release date. I’m thinking it will be a GamePass game but I definitely feel like supporting it with my money. Plus trophies and dual sense always make things better

That would be me sir. Really looking forward to it. Thanks for the update.

This and AstroBot reveals make sense at an early summer showcase. I’d possibly throw in Bend studios and blue point as well
Bluepoint would be dreamy if even a peep. Bend would be cool too; I enjoyed Days Gone.

This and AstroBot reveals make sense at an early summer showcase. I’d possibly throw in Bend studios and blue point as well

I still think Corey's new game is finally gonna be shown

Bluepoint would be dreamy if even a peep. Bend would be cool too; I enjoyed Days Gone.
I never got to finish Days Gone because of a QTE event the Devs never fixed. I haven't checked recently but last time I did they hadn't gotten to it.

I never got to finish Days Gone because of a QTE event the Devs never fixed. I haven't checked recently but last time I did they hadn't gotten to it.
Was it something involving Sarah and interacting? Think I remember this being a thing. Bend is active in their community managenent so I’d be surprised if left unresolved.

Was it something involving Sarah and interacting? Think I remember this being a thing. Bend is active in their community managenent so I’d be surprised if left unresolved.
It had to do I believe with jumping over or pushing a car away after you infiltrate their facility through some back alley. I'll have to load it up and see if they fixed it.

It had to do I believe with jumping over or pushing a car away after you infiltrate their facility through some back alley. I'll have to load it up and see if they fixed it.

Sometimes things like that wont be without starting a whole new game even if the original bug was fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back