Beware My Power...
@Black
Reaction score
My prediction for the top 4:
Jinkx Monsoon
Raja (I hope)
Yvie Oddly
Jaida Essence Hall.

Got a fat one rolled up to sit down and watch this weeks episode. Don’t spoil it for me.
DragonLord, feel free to sticky this thread at your earliest convenience. I’ve been away from this forum for some time and don’t remember the protocol for having a thread stickied, but this is too important a show to not be stickied here in the Berry.
Discuss.

My prediction for the top 4:
Jinkx Monsoon
Raja (I hope)
Yvie Oddly
Jaida Essence Hall.

Got a fat one rolled up to sit down and watch this weeks episode. Don’t spoil it for me.
DragonLord, feel free to sticky this thread at your earliest convenience. I’ve been away from this forum for some time and don’t remember the protocol for having a thread stickied, but this is too important a show to not be stickied here in the Berry.
Discuss.
I should really start on this. Did you enjoy the parade last weekend?

Awaits the they're all perverts knuckle dragging brigade to show up to ruin a perfectly nice thread as per usual.

Last edited:
You can jump right into this season. Every contestant is a former champion from a previous season throughout the entirety of the series, and they’re all fantastic. If anything, seeing how good they all are will make you wanna watch them in their respective seasons. This has probably been the best season they’ve ever done, so if you can’t get into this you may never like it tbh

Thought there were rules against this type of thread?

You can jump right into this season. Every contestant is a former champion from a previous season throughout the entirety of the series, and they’re all fantastic. If anything, seeing how good they all are will make you wanna watch them in their respective seasons. This has probably been the best season they’ve ever done, so if you can’t get into this you may never like it tbh
When and which channel?

ha-gay.gif

When and which channel?
I watch it on Paramount+. Shows drop every Friday.
Only thing I’ll say about this season compared to any other is that it is unique in that there are no eliminations this season and all the queens get along. Normally there is a lot of pettiness and backstabbing. Makes for some entertaining drama. They are all very friendly with each other this season while still being highly competitive. It’s a refreshing change but if what you’re want is cutthroat competition, the other previous seasons will supply that.

RuPaul's drag race is almost as gay as MMA.

I watch it on Paramount+. Shows drop every Friday.
Only thing I’ll say about this season compared to any other is that it is unique in that there are no eliminations this season and all the queens get along. Normally there is a lot of pettiness and backstabbing. Makes for some entertaining drama. They are all very friendly with each other this season while still being highly competitive. It’s a refreshing change but if what you’re want is cutthroat competition, the other previous seasons will supply that.
I'll start from season 1 so I can work my way up and get the in jokes to when it reaches the current season.
I promise I'll hurry! This looks fun.

I'll start from season 1 so I can work my way up and get the in jokes to when it reaches the current season.
I promise I'll hurry! This looks fun.

My post about a documentary called "what is a woman?" gets deleted but this is allowed? I'm sorry but you can't tell me that perverting and sexualizing kids is ok just because it's gay.

Edit: And I know this is a troll thread.

Last edited:
My post about a documentary called "what is a woman?" gets deleted but this is allowed? I'm sorry but you can't tell me that perverting and sexualizing kids is ok just because it's gay.

Edit: And I know this is a troll thread.
Not a troll thread at all and you should’ve seen Raja’s runway look this week. She looked like an Egyptian goddess that stepped out of a Stargate.

Back