No Spoilers Official Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Discussion

TBH, Lobos' footage was only 20 minutes of highlights with not much in the way of spoilers. Now he's going to talk in more detail about the game but it sounds like From put strict restrictions on what he's allowed to reveal so I'm not too worried about it.

Caught some, didn't want to watch all of it. Goddamn this looks better and better each time I see something new. Combat looks incredibly satisfying and rewarding. Can't wait to get my ass handed to me.

Lobos said the combat is more parry reliant than even Bloodborne lol.

Lobos said the combat is more parry reliant than even Bloodborne lol.
Yeah he said dodging works but isn't the most efficient way to fight. Sounds like it's all about breaking posture and getting criticals by deflecting hits.

Interesting that he only found one boss in six hours.

Im gonna consume as much of this, I just goddamn cant wait. Ironpineapple has taken a more comedic route, Ill watch Vaati next and then maybe Cowboy or Lobos.

Good. I've put all my single player games on hold for this can't wait.
Same, I was going to get DMC 5 but thats gonna take a considerable amount to play since I need to play the games before, then get good at them.

I was gonna start witcher 3 and detroit, but that'll be on hold now Im going through RE till Sekiro.

Same, I was going to get DMC 5 but thats gonna take a considerable amount to play since I need to play the games before, then get good at them.

I was gonna start witcher 3 and detroit, but that'll be on hold now Im going through RE till Sekiro.

I actually stopped playing Re2 after Apex came out. I'm near the end I suspect. I'll probably go back this weekend and at least finish Leon's story.

I actually stopped playing Re2 after Apex came out. I'm near the end I suspect. I'll probably go back this weekend and at least finish Leon's story.
RE2 remake is really quick first playthrough took me 7 hours to finish with Claire taking another 5 hours. All in all great game, definitely worth finishing imo. 9.5/10.

RE2 remake is really quick first playthrough took me 7 hours to finish with Claire taking another 5 hours. All in all great game, definitely worth finishing imo. 9.5/10.

I've put 10 hours into Leon alone. From what I've read online I seem to be taking quite a bit longer than most. I'm at the part where I need to save Ada trapped in some room. Not sure why I lost interest in playing it but I did and I've had trouble finding the motivation to go back to it.

I've put 10 hours into Leon alone. From what I've read online I seem to be taking quite a bit longer than most. I'm at the part where I need to save Ada trapped in some room. Not sure why I lost interest in playing it but I did and I've had trouble finding the motivation to go back to it.

Really? You may be nearly at the half way through the game, thats insanely slow, how did it take 10 hours to get there? Really surprising since the game is designed to be more streamlined than the original, and they highlight and checkbox everything you should do to move on. Is this your first RE game?

Really? You may be nearly at the half way through the game, thats insanely slow, how did it take 10 hours to get there? Really surprising since the game is designed to be more streamlined than the original, and they highlight and checkbox everything you should do to move on. Is this your first RE game?

Nah I've played RE games before but I'm no pro. Man only halfway? That's crazy. I was so sure I was near the end after reading all the play times. I have been taking my time though but I didn't think I was going that slow. I don't even feel anything has taken me that long to do other than finding the gear when I was being chased.

Nah I've played RE games before but I'm no pro. Man only halfway? That's crazy. I was so sure I was near the end after reading all the play times. I have been taking my time though but I didn't think I was going that slow. I don't even feel anything has taken me that long to do other than finding the gear when I was being chased.

Ahh that makes sense, you didnt find the gear, because it was too dark, and then you go down, meet Mr X, who chases you everywhere, and you dont know what to do or where to go, but you'd eventualy know you needed a gear, and after the clock tower, you go back and find it. Its why you should always read the notes and take note of the highlighted bits. I never realised people got lost over the gear.

Ahh that makes sense, you didnt find the gear, because it was too dark, and then you go down, meet Mr X, who chases you everywhere, and you dont know what to do or where to go, but you'd eventualy know you needed a gear, and after the clock tower, you go back and find it. Its why you should always read the notes and take note of the highlighted bits. I never realised people got lost over the gear.

Yea I was reading the notes and all of that stuff. I didn't even realize there was a note that pointed you to where it was. Either I read it and forgot or I missed it not sure.

Interesting that he only found one boss in six hours.

Someone mentioned even with this larger sample they're sitll limiting players on which areas they can go to. I'm guessing when the full game comes out it won't take us 6 hours to just find one

Homie, now THAT is a backlog..........

Back