RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Crawford vs Spence 7/29 Showtime PPV

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I knew you watched it in your bed, your body was far too engorged to do anything else. You salivated beyond comprehension as Mr. Crawford penetrated precisely deep inside the legendary Mr. Spence's moist body. Tenderized to perfection, the flavors of the spectacle melted in my mouth unlike any other fight in recent years. Such a fine cuisine I had to consume 2 gu...... meals. I am still ravenous....
<TheWire1>

<{anton}>

<{ohyeah}>

<{jackyeah}>

Crawford haters must be hurting today after wasting nearly a decade being wrong.
His career seemed to stall a little after 140, people wanted to see more. Its taken too long for him to fight an elite guy at 147. He should have been fighting Spence, Thurman, Garcia, Ugas etc all along. People recognized his talent but wanted to see him take a risk to prove it. He finally did yesterday.

Still buzzing from that legendary performance from Bud. He just made up for years he wasted with top rank. Made spence look like easy work. I know it doesn't really work this way but it feels we can put Spence's wins in his back pocket now too

His career seemed to stall a little after 140, people wanted to see more. Its taken too long for him to fight an elite guy at 147. He should have been fighting Spence, Thurman, Garcia, Ugas etc all along. People recognized his talent but wanted to see him take a risk to prove it. He finally did yesterday.

Pretty much this.

Spence was always overrated, especially his power. He couldnt even stop a fat mikey garcia.

Boxing politics is a bitch. The Top Rank/PBC cold war always gave PBC the advantage of perspective because they had all the name fighters from 140-160 tied up. Bud has been looking forward to this moment for ages! Finally got the chance to prove it and put his mark in the history books.

Every fighter that has ever lost was always overrated according to some can on a forum. Despite how many top ranked wins they had under their belts.

Pathetic shit lol.
Yeah overrated when the only guy he's lost to was already rated #1 p4p in the world and has knocked everyone out since he got into the division.

Did anyone see a decline in Spence? I know he had that accident so I had a feeling that might be why this fight happened, maybe he thought it was the last chance to grab the cash.

Note I didn’t notice anything other than Crawford dominating, just wondering if anyone else saw a decline in Spence

Did anyone see a decline in Spence? I know he had that accident so I had a feeling that might be why this fight happened, maybe he thought it was the last chance to grab the cash.

Note I didn’t notice anything other than Crawford dominating, just wondering if anyone else saw a decline in Spence
Not sure about "decline" homie. He fought the P4P #1 guy... this usually happens.

Yes, he's declined. The evidence is being rocked against Ugas, who has a 35% KO ratio. Spence was drained and shopworn. The Spence of 5/6 years ago also loses to Crawford though, just not in as devastating fashion. Crawford beats him every single time.

Visually there wasn't much change to how he fought. But physically like Roy said the moment he started getting hit his face turned redder than normal that you dont see in boxers. Not even Spence himself. He fought hard he was a warrior trying to get at Bud. Crawford was just better. Was he always better? I reluctantly have to say I guess so... He was as big as Spence hit harder than I expected, always had the skill level just didnt know he hit that hard. To get back to your question. Not noticable decline, but for sure the accident changed him in ways we may never know. You just dont come back the same ever again from what he went through.

As a Spence fan I think he is shopworn and it did show, that being said just as you mentioned it wasn’t that much of a factor here as the gap in skill, tactics and pop was quite astounding.

Even on the rewatch…
Mark-Wahlberg-Confused-In-The-Happening.gif

Baffled on the discrepancy in skill levels.
Any decent link? Can't find one myself.

oh lol I picked spence. My ass was badly wrong on this one lol.
Me too, although I was hoping for the result we saw. For Bud to prove he's special generational talent by countering Spence mid combinations, and picking him apart when he overextends.

Can't say I don't feel bad for Spence though.
Great guy and he dared to be great.
It's very sad that he was not rewarded for his attitude.
It almost sets a bad precedent for other fighters.
Some of them gonna say look what happened to Spence, better to play it safe and not fight Usyk, some giant baldy from England could say for example.

Back