RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Joshua vs Wallin / Wilder vs Parker 12/23 11AM ET DAZN / ESPN+

Winner?

• Joshua

Votes: 46 71.9%
  • Wallin

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Wilder

Votes: 41 64.1%
  • Parker

Votes: 23 35.9%

• Total voters
Boxing is really sad sometimes. I still remember when Wilder vs Joshua could have been the biggest fight in boxing history a few years ago. Instead of booking it they just kept “career managing” themselves into near irrelevance. Years later we’re still speculating about whether or not they’ll fight, except now they’re fighting for the title of which one was less overrated.

No they didn’t. 1 guy chased the champions looking to unify, while the other guy avoided, had a carefully managed career and took what he thought was the easier fights. Wilder turned down a unification fight to earn less money against rehab fury, and also turned down 100m for a 2 fight deal against Joshua. It didn’t happen cus ‘one’ of the fighters didn’t want the fight.

Last edited:
Ronaldo loves Khabib.
It figures, he always loved jacked muslim bois.

And Arab petromillions.
00.jpg

2F0E050900000578-0-image-m-24_1449235104464.jpg

how does it feel ronaldo, to be sitting next to the messi of mix martial arts

Wilder deserves credit for his Fury performances, but his resume is one of the most fraudulent. The guy had the most protected title run I have ever seen. During his reign, he somehow never fought Klitschko, Haye, Povetkin, AJ, Whyte, Chisora, Parker, Ruiz, etc.

He was an exciting fighter, but very protected. He’s a heavyweight Munguia basically
Can't blame him for Povetkin. The fight was signed, sealed, & delivered. Povetkin got the fight canceled by being a drug cheat. If I remember correctly Wilder was even going to Russia to make that fight happen.
Also, I still don't care what anybody says. At that time a 50-50 split between AJ & Wilder was a fair request. As they both went on to get upset by underdog contenders and also outclassed by better champions. Who's favored between them literally changes everytime one of them fights still. Wilder would have been favored up until this weekend. Now it seems people jumping back on the AJ bandwagon.

But yes the jury is in. Wilder has a very weak resume for such a long spanning career with a lot of missed names.

One man that looks after his body and fitness, the other (McNuggets) is 34 but looks 44. He's a waste of space bum.

AJ looked good but against a guy he used to handle in sparring, can he maintain that level of confidence against an unfamiliar foe?
Davison is saying he can train josh to beat usyk lol

Conor explaning what real work ethic is to one of the biggest workaholics in sport <seedat><TheDonald>😜

Yeah, but when it’s been for ten years straight and he finally loses bad gloating is pretty pointless. If he sucked so bad it shouldn’t take until 38 for him to look “exposed finally”, they sound like giant babies

Oh fuck off and stop being a drama queen, he’s lost to the only guys that have genuinely achieved anything at world level in those 10 years.

And it’s not like Parker is the next upcoming big thing, he’s battle worn himself with his chin widely considered to be cracked after the Joyce fight.

Plus he’s been called overrated for years by a certain fan base.

Cristiano laughed at "Manny. Is he a man or a manlet?"
lol at McGregor wanting to fight Pacquiao at his weight, like Pacquiao who had been champion from 106 to 147 and should fight McGregor at 180 or 190?

Wilder deserves credit for his Fury performances, but his resume is one of the most fraudulent. The guy had the most protected title run I have ever seen. During his reign, he somehow never fought Klitschko, Haye, Povetkin, AJ, Whyte, Chisora, Parker, Ruiz, etc.

He was an exciting fighter, but very protected. He’s a heavyweight Munguia basically.

Whenever any of those guys got brought up as opponents the answer was a always the same.

“Wilder knocks those fools out in a couple of rounds” (slightly paraphrasing)

Said for years people were content building him a hypothetical C.V.

Oh fuck off and stop being a drama queen, he’s lost to the only guys that have genuinely achieved anything at world level in those 10 years.

And it’s not like Parker is the next upcoming big thing, he’s battle worn himself with his chin widely considered to be cracked after the Joyce fight.

Plus he’s been called overrated for years by a certain fan base.
he lost to one guy before Parker, it’s a bunch of losers acting like they “ scouted” Wilder, but they’ve been complaining and guessing the same outcome for 10 years, and now talking shit not that he finally looks shot. No one is Nostradamus so they can stop acting like it.

and who gives A shit about Parker? The jobber who lost to Whyte, Joshua, and Joyce? Wow, a fight we all were clamoring for, Parker vs anyone! Except it’s just a bunch of haters, celebrating a massive fight essentially getting ruined, at least try and act like boxing fans christ

he lost to one guy before Parker, it’s a bunch of losers acting like they “ scouted” Wilder, but they’ve been complaining and guessing the same outcome for 10 years, and now talking shit not that he finally looks shot. No one is Nostradamus so they can stop acting like it.

and who gives A shit about Parker? The jobber who lost to Whyte, Joshua, and Joyce? Wow, a fight we all were clamoring for, Parker vs anyone! Except it’s just a bunch of haters, celebrating a massive fight essentially getting ruined, at least try and act like boxing fans christ

It’s because he fought cans, journeymen and hype jobs his whole career, until fury!

Plenty of us have called out wilder for his resume, his level of opponent as the wbc champ, and his reluctance to fight proper contenders! It’s all been pretty obvious, yet it’s been spun a very different way. He’s fought 2 top level fighters across his career now and has been stopped or embarrassed in all 4 fights. Him and his team are why the Joshua fight never happened. They could’ve done it for all the marbles back in 2018, but wilder took rehab fury instead, for less money and no unification? Wilder also didn’t take anywhere near the level of grief fury took for not fighting usyk, yet theyre actually still gonna fight (possibly)

Wilder, fury and Joshua all have a large number of haters for various reasons. However, the fans calling out wilder for ducking top fighters have every right to say ‘I told you so’. Especially when we’ve got recent threads in this forum asking whether wilder should he a P4P great ffs

Last edited:
It’s because he fought cans, journeymen and hype jobs his whole career, until fury!

Plenty of us have called out wilder for his resume, his level of opponent as the wbc champ, and his reluctance to fight proper contenders! It’s all been pretty obvious, yet it’s been spun a very different way. He’s fought 2 top level fighters accord his career now and had been stopped or embarrassed in all 4 fights. Him and his team are why the Joshua fight never happened. They could’ve done it for all the marbles but wilder took rehab fury instead, for less money and no unification?

Wilder, fury and Joshua all have a large number of haters for various reasons. However, the fans calling out wilder for ducking top fighters have every right to say I told you so. Especially when we’ve got recent threads in this forum asking whether wilder should he a P4P great ffs
You really think the person who posted that thread was a fan?

lol, you guys got it wrong how many times before you got it right and said I told you so? It looks like a kid who said a he’s gonna beat his dad in basketball ball one day and finally gets the win when his dad’s 70.

Wilder didn’t lose 4 times, he knocked fury out the first time and a miracle saved fury’s ass, and by your logic Joshua had more questions than Wilder going into the weekend struggling with a murdered Helenius like he did.

Have fun with your BIG win. I’m sure you’re really excited to see all the big things Parker is gonna do!

"he knocked Fury out" "it was a slow ten count" "he's an old man" "his suit was too heavy" "this is post Fury Wilder" "Fury had loaded gloves" "Mark Breland shouldn't have thrown in the towel"

This is getting embarrassing.

You really think the person who posted that thread was a fan?

lol, you guys got it wrong how many times before you got it right and said I told you so? It looks like a kid who said a he’s gonna beat his dad in basketball ball one day and finally gets the win when his dad’s 70.

Wilder didn’t lose 4 times, he knocked fury out the first time and a miracle saved fury’s ass, and by your logic Joshua had more questions than Wilder going into the weekend struggling with a murdered Helenius like he did.

Have fun with your BIG win. I’m sure you’re really excited to see all the big things Parker is gonna do!

I’ve always been a fan of Parker, my post history shows that so yeah I’m happy that my fighter won.

I didn’t say wilder lost 4 times. I said he either got knocked out or embarrassed which he did. He needed a hometown decision to get his draw, we all saw the fight, hw spent 95% of it missing wildly

I’m surprised how bitter you are tbh. This is a boxing forum so of course people are gonna post their views, and not really care whether you think they’re a hater

Back