Official Titanfall Thread

If they had a better match making system it would be fun. Lvl 1 noobs who go 0-20 each gane shouldn't be matched w lvl 50 people that go 20-1 each game. Thats why this game sucks.

I want my money back. This game SUCKS. Literally the game consist of me spawning and getting instakilled. I am new to FPS (competitive onlone play) - learning curve is wayyy to steep. Lack of single player is retarded too. Wish I wouldn't have bought this crap
It's not Titanfall's fault that you are new to FPS and you're not good at that style of gaming yet.

All the hate for this game, I will NEVER understand. I am and FPS player EXCLUSIVELY, and Titanfall is by far my favorite FPS game of all time, with the best adn smoothest movement mechanics I have ever experienced.

Too fucking shallow? Fucks sake, I bought the new CoD:AW and still haven't played the campaign. Who gives a shit? STRAIGHT TO MULTIPLAYER.
I didn't buy Titanfall for a campaign, I bought it for Multiplayer. The devs never said they were releasing a campaign. I just don't understand the Titanfail sentiment at all.

Consistent kill rates, consistent damage rates, consistent gunplay, consistent movement, consistent everything, and people are consistently complaining about this game.

They ONLY beef I have with it is the porting issues. I haven't been able to play for months because of the shitty porting on 360, but the gameplay itslef is phenominal imo.

Hate on Titanfall all you want, but the mechanics in that shit is smooth as butter. Even smoother than Destiny and present-day CoD.

It's not Titanfall's fault that you are new to FPS and you're not good at that style of gaming yet.

All the hate for this game, I will NEVER understand. I am and FPS player EXCLUSIVELY, and Titanfall is by far my favorite FPS game of all time, with the best adn smoothest movement mechanics I have ever experienced.

Too fucking shallow? Fucks sake, I bought the new CoD:AW and still haven't played the campaign. Who gives a shit? STRAIGHT TO MULTIPLAYER.
I didn't buy Titanfall for a campaign, I bought it for Multiplayer. The devs never said they were releasing a campaign. I just don't understand the Titanfail sentiment at all.

Consistent kill rates, consistent damage rates, consistent gunplay, consistent movement, consistent everything, and people are consistently complaining about this game.

They ONLY beef I have with it is the porting issues. I haven't been able to play for months because of the shitty porting on 360, but the gameplay itslef is phenominal imo.

My multiplayer experiences are at the club and at the bar and at lunch and in bed. Damn, kids these days, everything is virtual.

lol. I am 41 years old dude, and have had enough multiplayer experiences to last a lifetime.

Popped this into my Xbox again on Sunday night after I had repeated problems connecting to Destiny servers, and man, am I glad I did. This game is soooooooo much fun. I played it two nights in a row and met the requirements to regen so now I am Gen9, but already something like level 40 and finished over half of my requirements to regen to Gen10.

One of the requirements is 75 pilot kills with the Hemlock, and I fucking HATE that gun, but once that is done I won't have to worry about it again.

For anyone that has been away from the game for a while, there is a third map pack and a few new game modes although attrition continues to be the most popular mode still. There is also RANKED play, in which you rank up based on your attrition points (when playing attrition). You get a new chip beside your gamertag that changes as you progress/regress through the ranks.
Very solid system. I dig it.

Damn this is so much fun I almost don't feel like grinding out Nightfalls and weeklies and raids tonight on Destiny.....

....but gotta get those shards.

I bought it at launch, played for bit then got into other stuff. I'm back playing it on my Xb0ne. It's a blast! It's an FPS that I can hang near the top of the leaderboards.

I loved the game, but just fell out of interest with it for a while.

It has always been my favorite FPS multiplayer game, but Destiny is so addiction that I have been ignoring it. That is changing now. I am on a mission for Gen10.

e2a2867889e74c20da4a0df38be0ed388954d868c04d83d2e60040df15edc3c0.jpg

I'm on 360 if anyone cares. GT: Crono139

Just recently got a Xbone and got this for $10 shipped on Ebay. Got to say it has greatly exceeded my expectations.

Having a blast on there.

Back