Official TJ Dillashaw Support thread

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean if Jones could be considered a GOAT fighter then so can TJ still be considered a P4P great fighter.

Tj got koed out in less than 1 min lol and he has man boobs

I think he gets shit on way too much after he got flagged by USADA. At least he owned up to what he did, unlike everyone else getting caught that are claiming tainted supplements and pulsing.

TJ admitted to taking EPO.

Jon Jones had plausible deniability. Plus support from the UFC, from the ^auditor^ and three bald headed bastards.

I think he gets shit on way too much after he got flagged by USADA. At least he owned up to what he did, unlike everyone else getting caught that are claiming tainted supplements and pulsing.
Well can’t make excuses for epo lol

Jon Jones had plausible deniability. Plus support from the UFC, from the ^auditor^ and three bald headed bastards.

Jones has popped multiple times and been sanctioned as a result.

He doesn't have any deniability whatseoever, even if we totally ignore the "Pulsing" fiasco.

So because he admitted guilt, he should be given a pass, is that the gist of it?

Jones got caught multiple times too.

Just goes to show how much nuthugging goes on with Jones fans.

TJ shouldn't get a free pass, no cheater should.

Jones got away with murder basically.

TJ and Cody saved us from themselves. They were annoying and now they are gone. No more mosquito weight gibberish talk.

TJ without roids will get KO'd by Nunes

Jones has popped multiple times and been sanctioned as a result.

He doesn't have any deniability whatseoever, even if we totally ignore the "Pulsing" fiasco.

For the first violation he only served 1 year instead of 2. For the 2nd violation it should've been 4 years but instead he served a retroactive 15-months.

The lamborghini auditor even said without a doubt he's pretty sure Jon Jones did not intentionally take turinabol.

Jon Jones denied taking it and the UFC, USADA, Dana, the auditor, Jeff Novitzky and Andy Foster all supported him. Jon Jones took no responsibility for it and got away with a lighter sentence.

For the first violation he only served 1 year instead of 2. For the 2nd violation it should've been 4 years but instead he served a retroactive 15-months.

The lamborghini auditor even said without a doubt he's pretty sure Jon Jones did not intentionally take turinabol.

Jon Jones denied taking it and the UFC, USADA, Dana, the auditor, Jeff Novitzky and Andy Foster all supported him. Jon Jones took no responsibility for it and got away with a lighter sentence.

I see what you mean, perhaps I should have said "not plausible to anyone with a functioning brain".

Sssssssssssssssssssssssss...... ssssssssssssss..... sssssssssssss..

Little snake in the grass

I see what you mean, perhaps I should have said "not plausible to anyone with a functioning brain".

I am with you man. Jon Jones should've served his full sentence for cheating per the drug enforcement policy.

TJ must be angry. He knew usada was not testing for epo and they they suddenly started testing and cought him. Very similar situation Weirdman had in the Moos fight, he didn't know about the new replay rule.

Back