Media Official UFC 300 poster revealed

I mean...

GJIlfXEXEAA1fox

GJIlfXcXwAAEf24

GJIlfXEWQAAzxb0

Imagine PBC or DAZN or whoever in boxing putting one of their biggest cards in years, then the poster only says "PBC"...this is the UFC folks, MMA seriously need some change, i dont care about the promotion, i care about the fighters.

There's not a lot going on. At all. 85% of it is the shade of one color.

Just throw Poatan in a Spartan helmet and have Hill dressed as the Persian dude with chains and stuff and have them facing off and below them have the rest of the fighters on the card line up like they are going to war across each other and have it 300 themed, even if tacky, it's at least interesting. This is not interesting and is wack

Missed opportunity to have a poster with major moments from UFC history (thinking multiple smaller squares within the poster showcasing them) with UFC man in the middle and then all the main card fighterson the left and right respective to their opponents.

The current poster makes me think of a desert lol

Just throw Poatan in a Spartan helmet and have Hill dressed as the Persian dude with chains and stuff and have them facing off and below them have the rest of the fighters on the card line up like they are going to war across each other and have it 300 themed, even if tacky, it's at least interesting. This is not interesting and is wack

I gotchyou sorta, if you squint.

final 300.png

Back