Official UFN 68 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unibet only lists the main card for live betting, WH seems to have Wade vs Giagos and forward.

hmm looks like unibet wont offer livebet on the first prelims today :(

See only live betting for main card on unibet :( after 3rd fight in live bet on william hill though. Not seeing it yet on ladbrokes/paddy, bit of a shame will play on whill at least.

Unibet only lists the main card for live betting, WH seems to have Wade vs Giagos and forward.

BM has all fights listed but I don't see anything up for this first fight yet.

Time to withdraw a bit and open new accounts on different sites. Nothing like fucking up live betting to get my tumb outta my ass and do what I've should've done a long time ago.

Not sure I agree on the aggressiveness. I thought Morales was pretty aggressive himself..

Morales imo is more of a distance striker that sometimes just waits for his opponent. Teco has better volume than him but is outmatched in technique on the feet but his aggression should get him inside to score points and land some takedowns with his improved wrestling.

If this stays at a distance then Morales will school Teco.

Best of Luck Friends. Not much confidence this evening but excited for some possible good fights.

If i lose any of my Over bets I will just blame it on the smaller cage ;)

sigh....

guess been spoilt by last few events, bit poor really of unibet to not allow it its a us event also.

My hail mary parlay

Jordan by KO/TKO
Poirier by KO/TKO
Rothwell by KO/TKO
Ortega by DEC

Blackhawks/Bolts goes OT

3$ to win 1015.85$

Time to withdraw a bit and open new accounts on different sites. Nothing like fucking up live betting to get my tumb outta my ass and do what I've should've done a long time ago.

william hill shows it after the next fight with a live buttin so should be up..

Got Quinonez and u2.5 pre fight, looks good.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy did i heddddggggge!

quinonez had huge edge on ground

impressive sub :) good way to start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back