~*Official Voting for S&P's Team Summer Competition*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot the most important part, including the disguised affirmation of the negative commercial in the apology. Like this:

"that television commercial was done without my knowledge or approval, and it did not represent my feelings about Deadlifts, which are a strong exercise that have served S&P honorably for many years. Those that have not experienced lifelong debilitating injuries have made great increases in strength with this phenomenal exercise."

(takes notes)

If somebody has different goals and devotes a large portion of their training to conditioning or training for a martial art and does not prioritize eating a caloric surplus, then they do not have the same dedication to lifting and eating as a guy who is focused on those things.

Are you looking at me?

This thread got me motivated to get a deadlift PR today. So I know my starting point if we go with deadlift.

im going to mexico for a week and probably wont be on sherdog till the beginning of june. count me in on the draft!!!
*pick me, pick me*

My vote for squats was pivotal it changed the momentum of this contest. Laughing at those fools who wasted their vote on bench press.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back