Official: Whittaker Vs. Romero in a Non-Title Fight

Props for Roberts warrior mentality, he just took the edge in this fight I think with the weight debacle.

Just fucking hope they still scrap man

Need to know, not saving my beer for this shit show of a card if the main event is scrapped.

Whittaker is the man. If Yoel pullls out he is in a lot of shit.

Bobby knuckles Flew from oz

Bobby knuckles wants the belt

Why should bobby knuckles be stalled?

I like saying bobby knuckles

Lol Bobby is not a warrior, he has the ball, crowd and game in his court, hes gonna make bank plus not risk his title by fighting, Yoel is getting fucked hard here. Fucking scumbags

Lol Bobby is not a warrior, he has the ball, crowd and game in his court, hes gonna make bank plus not risk his title by fighting, Yoel is getting fucked hard here. Fucking scumbags
What's this guy on

He could have refused. There is nothing to gain for him in that fight.

Romero missed weight so if they cancelled this fight I doubt they would schedule another rematch. So Whittaker would keep his belt and face another opponent next.

Possibly but this is all coming up Bobby so far.

You can have no doubt Yoel had a tough cut.

Only a tiny amount over to offset that fact.

His belt is safe, so worst case it goes to a best of 3.

20% of Yoels purse.

He is ready to go now.

Yoel has got to be somewhat rattled and possibly demotivated.

No way was he going to pass on this unless he was seriously considering not fighting due to an injury.

So even if Robert win we cant say that he is defend his belt and even if he win he will have 0 title defenses?

Technically it counts as a defence I think.

I know lutter Silva didn't but I think that changed.

Actually no if Rob missed belt would still be on the line.

If Romero doesn't accept the fight he can fuck right off. I hope he is cut from the organization on the spot. Hope they then announce the news live on the PPV to shame the cheating cunt.

Romero needs to sack up and take the fight.

He's the one who missed weight. And his only chance of ever fighting for the title again is by defeating Whittaker.

You guys are retarded. They have to start punishing these guys or this will never get fixed...

Just cut Romero. Multiple time cheater and obviously has no integrity. Get rid of him. He's like 52 years old anyways. Will start to decline any second now. Let Bellator have the cheat.

lol was anyone thinking Whittaker would be sad of not risking his title.....

You guys are retarded. They have to start punishing these guys or this will never get fixed...
i know that weight bullies are like 7-1 this year but bobby is one of the best fighters in the ufc, romero crippled himself trying to make weight. dude won on 1 leg last time he should be able to get a stoppage this time with the state that yoel is in

Bobby knuckles is the best nickname in MMA. Poor dude has to deal with Yoel Romero and his retarded shenanigans

Just cut Romero. Multiple time cheater and obviously has no integrity. Get rid of him. He's like 52 years old anyways. Will start to decline any second now. Let Bellator have the cheat.

Lol decline? Yoel has been running through the UFC MW division

Back