Official Women's Division Discussion #25

Ooh. Excited for this one!! I think it's gonna be really close, don't wanna side with anyone because I'd hate to see either lose but if I have to pick then I'd go with Chook for this one :) Wouldn't be surprised if Mara submits her though.

Ooh. Excited for this one!! I think it's gonna be really close, don't wanna side with anyone because I'd hate to see either lose but if I have to pick then I'd go with Chook for this one :) Wouldn't be surprised if Mara submits her though.
I think Chook should take this, but Mara has really put it together as of late. Should be a close fight though. They are two very big Flyweights too.

Can't wait to start complaining that all the flyweight champs are ducking Rin Nakai.

Maybe not Lipski though.
lipski.jpg

No chance. Viva L'Italia!!!!!

Obviously I have nothing resembling bias.

:D

Fucking Hell. Absolutely smashed her. Can't believe that.

There may be more MMA fighters muttering the Lord's Prayer when their undefeated opponent menaces them at the weigh-in after this Namajunas win.

870322062.0.jpg

115 is in for some reAL interesting matches. Hope JJ doesn't run to 125. I want to see Cavillo fight her after another win and wrestle fuck her. Show me a JJ losing streak! Then let me watch her rise anew. Would be interesting. ..

Back