Official WW/LW PS4 EA UFC Tourney (91 ovr cap limit)

If i really randomized all the fights it is VERY possible that Hanri could face Fzubek in the 1st round. That wouldn't be fair to either player. How about a seeding system? I fought just about everyone in the last tournament so I have a good idea of everyone's skill level.... I REALLY am the gatekeeper

If i really randomized all the fights it is VERY possible that Hanri could face Fzubek in the 1st round. That wouldn't be fair to either player. How about a seeding system? I fought just about everyone in the last tournament so I have a good idea of everyone's skill level.... I REALLY am the gatekeeper

It would be fair since its random. I say stick with random

I vote random. How would it be unfair to them to fight in the 1st round? IMO random is actually the only fair way.

I think a seeding system sounds pretty cool, would freshen up the tourneys...

And Hanri.. lets not act like you had a weak HW.. you freaking had JDS.

The reason why you lost is because most of our fight took place standing.. where I am better than you. I KOd you twice, what are your reasons for getting knocked out in the first round of the first fight?

Post all the stats you want, but I feel I was winning the third, and was confident you weren't going to even last the fifth round. And it doesn't matter who was winning anyways, because I disconnected you for a second time.

Youre good, but Im better.

I think a seeding system sounds pretty cool, would freshen up the tourneys...

And Hanri.. lets not act like you had a weak HW.. you freaking had JDS.

The reason why you lost is because most of our fight took place standing.. where I am better than you. I KOd you twice, what are your reasons for getting knocked out in the first round of the first fight?

Post all the stats you want, but I feel I was winning the third, and was confident you weren't going to even last the fifth round. And it doesn't matter who was winning anyways, because I disconnected you for a second time.

Youre good, but Im better.

Lets stream a fight with you using JDS and me Werdum? If the fact that you had Werdum didnt matter why dont you want to have rematch with switched fighters? And yeah the fact that I was ahead doesnt matter since you legit ko'd me, like I have said im not disputing your win, but with even fighters you lose. Tell the world what happened in the rematch when I had Werdum

I just realized it was Garrett who I fought last night. Got whooped in the clinch 3 times until I got the hang of things.

By the way, we are split 3-3 Garrett, I want to settle this soon.

Lets stream a fight with you using JDS and me Werdum? And yeah the fact that I was ahead doesnt matter since you legit ko'd me, like I have said im not disputing your win, but with even fighters you lose. Tell the world what happened in the rematch when I had Werdum

I chose Browne, and lost pretty decisively. But that fight didnt matter to me. I. Dont use Heavies, and the only one ive used is Werdum.

If the only way you can beat me is via a favorable matchup, then we are pretty evenly skilled.

I chose Werdum, only so ppl wouldnt use his ground game against me. I played everybody standing up, which is not where Werdums strength lies.. if you were skilled you would have beat me standing with JDS who is a beast in the game.

When it counted Hanri you lost. You tapped me out once, and I gave you credit. I didnt post pictures of stats justifying anything..

You lost and were losing our fights. Improve your game, and you stand a shot at beating me this time.

After u beat you with Diaz are you going to say it was only because I had Diaz?

I chose Browne, and lost pretty decisively. But that fight didnt matter to me. I. Dont use Heavies, and the only one ive used is Werdum.

If the only way you can beat me is via a favorable matchup, then we are pretty evenly skilled.

I chose Werdum, only so ppl wouldnt use his ground game against me. I played everybody standing up, which is not where Werdums strength lies.. if you were skilled you would have beat me standing with JDS who is a beast in the game.

When it counted Hanri you lost. You tapped me out once, and I gave you credit. I didnt post pictures of stats justifying anything..

You lost and were losing our fights. Improve your game, and you stand a shot at beating me this time.

So no rematch with opposite fighters? Thats what I thought. Or better yet lets both use Werdum so there is no advantage straight up who is better

Last edited:

Not that I am taking a side here because I havent played either of you anytime recently, nor did I see your fights, but Werdum is rated 94 on the feet so it's like he's a slouch standing... he is 1 of the best strikers at HW in the game if not the best IMO.

JDS is no bum either though, to your point.

So no rematch with opposite fighters? Thats what I thought

Are you daft? Of course that's what you would think, I have said many times I don't play with Heavies. I have never used a HW other than Werdum. JDS is one of the best HWs in the game, I have played against actual skilled players who main him, and they destroy me.

I played MarshallLawWins in the 1st matchup of this tourney.. he used Brock Lesnar.. I easily beat him. We talked afterwards and he said he is much better with Arlovski.. so we played right after and he actually KOd me.

Did he come on this thread and write about it? Nope.. and since then weve played eachother many times over a variety of weightclasses, and I have won all of those matchups.. but neither of us felt the need to come on here and dispute the outcomes with pictures like you seem to do.

You chose JDS and lost. Handedly, in devastating fashion, and you haven't shut up about it.

Are you daft? Of course that's what you would think, I have said many times I don't play with Heavies. I have never used a HW other than Werdum. JDS is one of the best HWs in the game, I have played against actual skilled players who main him, and they destroy me.

I played MarshallLawWins in the 1st matchup of this tourney.. he used Brock Lesnar.. I easily beat him. We talked afterwards and he said he is much better with Arlovski.. so we played right after and he actually KOd me.

Did he come on this thread and write about it? Nope.. and since then weve played eachother many times over a variety of weightclasses, and I have won all of those matchups.. but neither of us felt the need to come on here and dispute the outcomes with pictures like you seem to do.

You chose JDS and lost. Handedly, in devastating fashion, and you haven't shut up about it.

Dude are you legit upset? Sorry if I hurt your feeling honestly I was half joking (though if both had Werdum you would lose) :icon_neut wow

But no Werdum vs Werudm rematch either? Stop ducking

Dude are you legit upset? Sorry if I hurt your feeling honestly I was half joking (though if both had Werdum you would lose) :icon_neut wow

Yes you deeply hurt my feelings Hanri.. after all I sacrificed to be in this tourney.. none of it seems worth it anymore.. Im not sure how I will go on much longer.. this world is too cruel..
kYhbbKE.jpg

Yes you deeply hurt my feelings Hanri.. after all I sacrificed to be in this tourney.. none of it seems worth it anymore.. Im not sure how I will go on much longer.. this world is too cruel..
khbbKE.jpg

If that post you really seemed upset. Sorry :icon_sad: Down for a Werdum vs Werdum rematch? (Since you are that confident that you are the better player and that the only reason you won wasnt the fact that you had Werdum)

I just realized it was Garrett who I fought last night. Got whooped in the clinch 3 times until I got the hang of things.

By the way, we are split 3-3 Garrett, I want to settle this soon.

Be careful what you wish for you JUST might get it...."I smell a me vs you" in the first round of the tourney..... hope your clinch D has improved....well honestly I hope it hasn't....

But if you dont want to have a rematch I cant force you to and sorry if you are upset. I was honestly just engaging in a lighthearted trash talk, but you really seem upset about it. And this not sarcastic sorry really I am since in the past you seemed like a cool guy

But if you dont want to have a rematch I cant force you to and sorry if you are upset. I was honestly just engaging in a lighthearted trash talk, but you really seem upset about it. And this not sarcastic sorry really I am since in the past you seemed like a cool guy

This is just a game to me man, I play it for fun. You were a sore loser, and I don't much like sore losers. I don't play with heavies much. Don't like em. Step your game up and meet me in this tourney.

This is just a game to me man, I play it for fun. You were a sore loser, and I don't much like sore losers. I don't play with heavies much. Don't like em. Step your game up and meet me in this tourney.

I dont need to step up my game just use a fighter that is on par with yours :icon_chee Is it being a sore loser if you say things that are true? There is a reason why you dont want to have a rematch

Back