Official WW/LW PS4 EA UFC Tourney (91 ovr cap limit)

Its funny because I chose JDS immediately, last tourney because I am a stand up fighter, and if you want to stand, I feel he is one of the best. But then I decided to go with Werdum since I figured players like you would choose him if hes up for grabs. Same reason why I chose Nick Diaz this time.. I know someone else will try his spam bullshit against me, so I nabbed him first.

You would have some weight if you ended up with Coleman or Hunt, or someone who is whack, but you had my original first choice, JDS... you couldn't adapt man.

Be careful what you wish for you JUST might get it...."I smell a me vs you" in the first round of the tourney..... hope your clinch D has improved....well honestly I hope it hasn't....

Im a fast learner, I really think I can stall/defend pretty well now, after those beatings you gave me. Hanri was beating me yesterday on the ground until I learned to defend that transition. Sparring with you guys is making me much better at defending.

Im still bitter about that Shogun/Liddell fight, I usually dont lose using Liddell lol.

You would have some weight if you ended up with Coleman or Hunt, or someone who is whack, but you had my original first choice, JDS... you couldn't adapt man.

How do you think a fight where you are using JDS and me Werudm would go? Be honest

Actually I want to exchange my pick to Nate Diaz

How do you think a fight where you are using JDS and me Werudm would go? Be honest

If I played with JDS for a couple of weeks like I played with Werdum.. I think I would KO you a couple of more times.

Your standup is okay, but I always felt in control, was able to parry you many times and never felt threatened by your game.

Youre good on the ground, but your takedowns were predictable, and I caught you several times trying for a clinch and getting countered with quick strikes, which is how you got KOd in the third fight.

I felt like on the ground, you simply waited for the other person to make a move, you hardly ever striked, you simply are content to remain in top control and you hope the other player spams R3 so you can tire them out.

Youre good, but not any better than me.

If I played with JDS for a couple of weeks like I played with Werdum.. I think I would KO you a couple of more times.

Your standup is okay, but I always felt in control, was able to parry you many times and never felt threatened by your game.

Youre good on the ground, but your takedowns were predictable, and I caught you several times trying for a clinch and getting countered with quick strikes, which is how you got KOd in the third fight.

I felt like on the ground, you simply waited for the other person to make a move, you hardly ever striked, you simply are content to remain in top control and you hope the other player spams R3 so you can tire them out.

Youre good, but not any better than me.

Lets have that fight then? Oh i forgot you would win easily, but you just dont want to. I got that say that your tdd was great, you didnt really throw any strikes so its hard to take you down. And what can I do on the ground? You had Werdum so if I lose any stamina you are going to escape easily

Last edited:
Im a fast learner, I really think I can stall/defend pretty well now, after those beatings you gave me. Hanri was beating me yesterday on the ground until I learned to defend that transition. Sparring with you guys is making me much better at defending.

Im still bitter about that Shogun/Liddell fight, I usually dont lose using Liddell lol.

I like your attitude....I suck at trash talking in this game because after I steam roll I usually get my ass kicked.... I look forward to our first round battle....

Well, if Cerrone is free now I want to take him instead of Bj lol

Lets have that fight then? Oh i forgot you would win easily, but you just dont want to. I got that say that your tdd was great, you didnt really throw any strikes so its hard to take you down. And what can I do on the ground? You had Werdum so if I lose any stamina you are going to escape easily

Lol fight me it seems like everyone is ducking me

Be careful what you wish for you JUST might get it...."I smell a me vs you" in the first round of the tourney..... hope your clinch D has improved....well honestly I hope it hasn't....

What about a me and you in the first round? Lol I was hoping for a cap of 90 then a test of true skill would come out.

Just to be clear I'm pretty sure my submission and ground games are one of the best in this tourney, I came closer to tapping Hanri than he ever came to tapping me.

Penn maybe you should actually choose Saffedine lol

Is it just me or do you guys beat on the Hendricks and Tyrone's really easy? They seem to slow and I can get right in on them an unleash.

Back