Xbox Official Xbox Series X thread

What game pass games are people looking forward to other than Starfield? I'll probably play MLB the Show 22 but other that I don't see anything interesting.

Stalker 2
Outer Worlds 2 (not sure if this has even been officially announced)
Hellblade 2
Scorn

Not exactly sure when these are releasing except for Stalker.

Both the Series S and Series X individually have surpassed the One series of consoles lifetime sales in 67 weeks in Japan

67-sku-split.png

Both the Series S and Series X individually have surpassed the One series of consoles lifetime sales in 67 weeks in Japan

67-sku-split.png

I lived in Japan for four years. This is a big freaking deal.

Woot.com is giving away a series X.

c7321ee80dd0ba8dbb9470a5b5abbd2368a2f98c.png

They're an amazon affiliate and they are legit. I shop there all the time.

So with the war in Ukraine it looks like Stalker 2 will be delayed indefinitely, if it ever comes out at all depending on what ends up happening.

https://www.pcgamer.com/stalker-2-d...-our-employees-and-their-families-to-survive/

Stalker 2 development paused: 'We are striving to help our employees and their families to survive'
By Andy Chalk published 3 days ago

Kyiv-based studio GSC Game World says it is focused right now on helping employees and their families survive the Russian invasion.

Stalker 2 studio GSC Game World was one of the first to speak out against the Russian invasion of Ukraine, and to call for financial aid for the Ukrainian Armed Forces. Today the studio released a brief video emphasizing the increasing danger in the country, which has forced it to move the development of Stalker 2 "to the sidelines" while it focuses on protecting its employees and their families.

The video begins with a look inside GSC's motion capture studio, recorded last week as part of a planned showcase of mocap work for Stalker 2 cutscenes. "The previous week was ages ago," the video says, reflecting how quickly and dramatically the situation changed on February 24, when Russia invaded.

"This video is our answer to 'How are you guys?' question," it continues. "Now we are striving to help our employees and their families to survive. The game development shifted to the sidelines. But we will definitely continue. After the victory."

It's a poignant ending to a video that's difficult to watch, particularly given the increasingly dire situation inside Ukraine. No mention is made of Stalker 2, which was slated to come out on December 8, but of course there isn't: Russian troops are massing outside of Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine and GSC Game World's home city, which along with other Ukrainian cities is coming under increasingly heavy bombardment, and I am quite confident that release dates are the last thing on anyone's mind right now. I've reached out to GSC Game World to ask "the most common question"—are you guys okay?—and will update if I receive a reply.

:(

Xbox ID @ Xbox showcase on the 16th, same day Tunic is released.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/03/10/idxbox-spring-showcase-with-twitchgaming-march-16/

Here we are almost one year since our very first ID@Xbox and /twitchgaming showcase! We've had the pleasure of working with /twitchgaming and putting together some incredible showcases since then, and guess what? We're nowhere near done!

ID@Xbox and /twitchgaming will be coming together once again to showcase updates and new announcements of amazing games coming to Xbox from independent developers. Catch the show on Wednesday, March 16 at 10:00 a.m. PDT.

We'll be featuring updates, new trailers, and gameplay from Finji and Whitethorn, as well as the first game from iam8bit's brand new publishing label. In addition to all this, fans will also get a chance to see the latest and hear from teams working on Shredders, Roblox, and some new games that you need to tune in for to see!

There's a possibility Tunic releases on Gamepass today, it hadn't been announced as heading there from the get go but someone saw this

FN-oYKJXIAosDlf.jpeg

also could be related to this:

There's a possibility Tunic releases on Gamepass today, it hadn't been announced as heading there from the get go but someone saw this

FN-oYKJXIAosDlf.jpeg

also could be related to this:

been looking forward to Tunic. Looks like a fun throwback to old school The Legend of Zelda. On my Steam wishlist, so great to see it hit game pass.

Death's Door was my GOTY last year so keep this Zelda like Indies coming..

will download it later its reviewing really well too

will definitely DL this tonight. There was another Zelda’like game that came out a few months that had a lot of potential called “Baldo: The Guardian Owls”. It looked great and gameplay was okay, but the mechanics and puzzles were trash. Ended up quitting after a few dungeons.

High hopes for Tunic.

Back