Xbox Official Xbox Series X thread

Thrustmaster wired eSwap controller on sale at woot.com for $39.99. Free shipping if you're a Prime member.

OIP.lJS8SNedXGpJ9WI77g1PVwHaEK

(NEW) Thrustmaster XBOX eSwap S Crystal Pro Wired Controller - (Series X/S, One, PC) (woot.com)

Also, "Soulstice: Deluxe edition" is on sale there for $9.99. It's a DmC clone, but apparently, it's a good one.

Soulstice: Deluxe Edition (woot.com)

Xbox Black Friday Sale 2023 Deals Announced

I saw reports start popping up 3 days ago that there will be a Black Friday discount on both PS5 bundles and Xbox Series X bundles on Black Friday, but some of them are advertising price drops on Wal-Mart, and the price quoted is $499, active currently, when Microsoft is already selling either of the bundles for $449, also currently active. I don't know if these are legitimate price drops, but I did check Amazon price trackers, and the Diablo XSX bundle was still at the $559 MSRP on Amazon up until the end of June this year, and reached an all-time low sale of $489 for just a few days last month ($529 was the lowest stable price). So $449 appears to be a new low for the bundle even if that only matches the historic low for the console à la carte from official resellers.

($449) Microsoft Official Store: Xbox Series X + Diablo IV bundle
($449) Microsoft Official Store: Xbox Series X + Forza Horizon 5 bundle

You can learn more about the details of the bundles here:

Last edited:

Xbox Black Friday Sale 2023 Deals Announced

I saw reports start popping up 3 days ago that there will be a Black Friday discount on both PS5 bundles and Xbox Series X bundles on Black Friday, but some of them are advertising price drops on Wal-Mart, and the price quoted is $499, active currently, when Microsoft is already selling either of the bundles for $449, also currently active. I don't know if these are legitimate price drops, but I did check Amazon price trackers, and the Diablo XSX bundle was still at the $559 MSRP on Amazon up until the end of June this year, and reached an all-time low sale of $489 for just a few days last month ($529 was the lowest stable price). So $449 appears to be a new low for the bundle even if that only matches the low for the console itself from official resellers.

($449) Microsoft Official Store: Xbox Series X + Diablo IV bundle
($449) Microsoft Official Store: Xbox Series X + Forza Horizon 5 bundle

You can learn more about the details of the bundles here:

Does Microsoft usually offer any downloadable deals on Black Friday?

Thrustmaster wired eSwap controller on sale at woot.com for $39.99. Free shipping if you're a Prime member.

OIP.lJS8SNedXGpJ9WI77g1PVwHaEK

(NEW) Thrustmaster XBOX eSwap S Crystal Pro Wired Controller - (Series X/S, One, PC) (woot.com)

Also, "Soulstice: Deluxe edition" is on sale there for $9.99. It's a DmC clone, but apparently, it's a good one.

Soulstice: Deluxe Edition (woot.com)

Soulstice isn't on GamePass? That's surprising. PlayStation Plus has it on there and usually they get games after it goes to GamePass.

Soulstice isn't on GamePass? That's surprising. PlayStation Plus has it on there and usually they get games after it goes to GamePass.

Nope, Soulstice isn't on GamePass. I like having my physical discs anyway, though. :)

Anyone ever have any problems transfering games from your XBox to an external HD?

When I select games to transfer, it says 'Moving....' but they're stuck on 0.0% perpetually.

Anyone ever have any problems transfering games from your XBox to an external HD?

When I select games to transfer, it says 'Moving....' but they're stuck on 0.0% perpetually.

Had a quick look, supposedly pausing it and then unpausing the move works, couldn't really find much else on it

Last edited:
I just got a Series S. (Feel free to mock me.) Does anyone like the Series S/X dpad? I hate everything about it. It's awesome that you can use the One controller. Is there any advantage to the Series controller at all?

I just got a Series S. (Feel free to mock me.) Does anyone like the Series S/X dpad? I hate everything about it. It's awesome that you can use the One controller. Is there any advantage to the Series controller at all?

I have a Series S too, I don't really mind the controller to be honest then again I still have a couple of the 360 wired ones for PC use

I have a Series S too, I don't really mind the controller to be honest then again I still have a couple of the 360 wired ones for PC use

Its the same controller with SeriesX, and its absolutely horrible. Far too 'clicky' and its shocking that D-Pads on console controllers have been around for 3 decades and its one of the worst I've ever played.

To the point I actively avoid some genres, like fighting games, so I don't have to use it.

Those titles I'd like to play with a decent D-Pad, I figure I'll wait for the PS5-Pro to pick them up.

If you can find one at a price that's agreeable, I suggest the Elite series 2 controller from Microsoft. Don't get the series 1, I had the bumpers break on me after about a year and a half. Probably the best controller I've ever had.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back