Oh we’re doing trades now??

usatsi_11440589.jpg

As a Bears fan I love the guy for giving us Mack. If we ever win a Superbowl he deserves his own float at the parade.

Fuck you beat me too it i was about to make the first offical mma fantasy trade thread lol. Okay here i go

-Assuncao for pico

Gives bellator a top talent while it gives a young prospect with potential to the ufc. The Top of bw is stiffled with riveria, morales, and cruz. might be a while before assuncao gets his turn so ship him out and make him a star in bellator.

Tyron Woodley for rory macdonald:
Self explanatory.

Saw someone else posted chandler for wonderboy and i agree

Give up Dominick Cruz and get back Goldberg back as commentators.

MVP would be a big deal if active. Trade almost any non-champ for him + activity. Like Rockhold or Wonderboy. WB would be good for both. Or Till, as the experience would do him well. Fedor would still be awesome. Not that many doable HW trades though. Could trade him for 2 of the above.

Trade Fitzgerald and Anik over to Bellator for Goldie
Trade entire WMMA to Bellator for some firework display fighter walkout entrances

I like the idea of fighters being traded, but ideally I'd like fighters to be able to fight anywhere they please in an effort to improve their ranking, assuming they are not the champion

Fighters freely transferring between strong organisations to mix things up is best for the sport and for the fans

Oh we’re doing trades now??
tenor.gif

What else could UFC, Bellator, One, etc work out? If we’re doing trades now, let’s get wild!!

My first thought,
UFC sends Nate Diaz to Bellator for MVP?
Yay? Nay?

Or UFC sends Nick Diaz to Bellator for Mousasi?

What y’all thinking
It’s a dick move trading DJ before he can avenge his loss to Borg, but I’m not gonna cry for DJ because if he’s poised to make that Eddie Alvarez money...I’d be on the next flight to Asia. ( no idea where one championship fights happen.)
You officially need a “no trade clause,” in the UFC.

Back