Old Retard Attempts To Pacify The Local Wildlife

This is what heppens when you get abused or molested when you're a kid. I can tell you never trained or competed in any combat sports. All that anger and hate is not normal and there is an ugly reason for it. Seek help.

Tough talk from someone who would get sucker punched and stomped out in my hood.

I would also normally run your pockets but I doubt you have any money with your Jr. high school level psychology.

Tough talk from someone who would get sucker punched and stomped out in my hood.

I would also normally run your pockets but I doubt you have any money with your Jr. high school level psychology.
That's the only chance you would have, a sucker punch from behind or some cowardly move.

The people in your hood are just a shitty as you are. Cowards living among cowards. They know they are shitty people and this makes them even more resentful and nasty. It's a vicious cycle.

A normal person with a healthy psyche doesn't think or act like you and the animals in your hood. There's a reason why normal people avoid those places. If you had an education and a healthy mind you wouldn't be living there. I can tell you are poor.

That's a lot of words from a man who would end up curled up like a dead spider.

Me and my group jump people all the time. We even have a video that made it on World Star.

Your ass would end up roached on World Star

Lmafo roached

Lmafo roached

@meauneau after getting jumped and stomped into a coma talking shit in my hood.

17921096-a-dead-wolf-spider-on-its-back.jpg

We don't play in Rocklin, CA.

This is what heppens when you get abused or molested when you're a kid. I can tell you never trained or competed in any combat sports. All that anger and hate is not normal and there is an ugly reason for it. Seek help.
<bball1>

I've always wondered how people can blindly shove their hands in strangers pockets like that.
If he were a junkie with needles about could get hep c or aids.

I've always wondered how people can blindly shove their hands in strangers pockets like that.
If he were a junkie with needles about could get hep c or aids.
Maybe more stomps, after head stomps work the legs to make sure any needles or poke ales will fall out or shatter.

GIF of the KO, lol at the dweeb in the hoodie that tries to punch

oI1OeAg.gif

lol you don't belong here.

There's a nice side conversation in this thread with themes of clannish idiocy, class warfare, latent bias, and ridiculous bravado

Looked like Kelvin KOing Bisping, the way his head snapped.

More like drunk idiot tries to start a fight with a bunch of people 30 years younger than himself.

Wish they stomped that goofy fuck til he forgot his name.
Man why so angry and violent? They suckered punch an old man

Man why so angry and violent? They suckered punch an old man

Yeah glad they sucker punched him. Just wish he also got stomped til he got cerebral palsy so he would remember to not go around picking fights with groups of kids in the park.

Bet that old fart thought he was real tough screaming in that kid's face.

Back