Old Retard Attempts To Pacify The Local Wildlife

More like drunk idiot tries to start a fight with a bunch of people 30 years younger than himself.

Wish they stomped that goofy fuck til he forgot his name.

More like drunk idiot tries to start a fight with a bunch of people 30 years younger than himself.

at least they searched his pockets lol

dude looked like the guy from who is america

That’s a good friend, sneak punch knockout

He is the local wildlife.

at least they searched his pockets lol

dude looked like the guy from who is america

You can tell who the scumbags are on these forums. Yeah real funny robbing someone or kicking their head in until they turn into a vegtable. Both of you are sad fucks

You can tell who the scumbags are on these forums. Yeah real funny robbing someone or kicking their head in until they turn into a vegtable. Both of you are sad fucks

its a joke, you may not get the humor, its pretty bad on these forums.

chill out captain hero, your actions are chuck norris approved.

f1a00261ccc36799593cfc72207e1cb82259b7b43246db27df04397003f273ef.jpg

At least they didn't tea bag him while he was napping.

its a joke, you may not get the humor, its pretty bad on these forums.

chill out captain hero, your actions are chuck norris approved.

f1a00261ccc36799593cfc72207e1cb82259b7b43246db27df04397003f273ef.jpg
Its a shit joke though and it’s not funny. Don’t get mad at me for not laughing along with your lame attempt at humour.

If you came at me like that IRL you would get sucker punched, then Timberland boot stomped, then have your pockets ran.
This is what heppens when you get abused or molested when you're a kid. I can tell you never trained or competed in any combat sports. All that anger and hate is not normal and there is an ugly reason for it. Seek help.

Back