Old School Tech You Have And Still Like To Use? And Ones You'd Like To Get A Hold Of?

710ZjY9PJKL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

walkie talkies are nice for places that aren't too big. Way louder than a phone (for noisy environments), and way faster to contact someone.

71qmpG-9fjL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg

Later on I'll have my lawn done and will be enjoying an iced coffee before that fatty across the street gets his bulky gas-powered jalopy out of his shed.

My cement mixer is about 80 years old.

My 3 piece wooden ladder is at least 100 years old, maybe 2, it's hard to gauge.

I have a Sony minidisc player also!

I still use a radio/alarm clock with the red display. It can still pick up the AM sports radio station at night.
I'm also hanging on to a Sony Trinitron tube TV for retro consoles but it's in storage right now.

My favorite old school tech is my DE razor. The actual razor itself is rock solid and will probably outlast me. The other old school item I love and use almost daily is my fountain pen. Just prefer the smoothness and multitude of ink colors.

The one piece of old tech I would to get a hold of is a typewriter. Miss the one we had growing up and typing up my reports and wild childhood stories I’d make up.

i prefer my old car to my new one as the old one had a CD player, i don't have a clue about ''downloading onto a memory stick'' and i've already pid for the tunes when i bought the CDs,
My newish car has CD player, but I always use the USB "memory stick" for tunes and podcasts, but the car's player lacks the ability to have playlists, so I have to use the Album data field to group songs into a playlist. The USB probably uses less energy than CD laser.

If you have iTunes on the computer, you put the CD in, right-click which song, then select the menu option for convert to MP3. Then you look up a PDF of the car's user manual and find out what file format your car supports for the USB flashdrive and then on the computer, with the flashdrive plugged in and blank, right-click and format, then select the file format your car reads, like exFAT, FAT32, NTFS. I think exFAT is the one Mac and PC can read. Then copy and paste the mp3 files to the flashdrive.

vintage-vibrator-manipulator.jpg

Got this old thing still crankin'

Back