Old sherdog videos that got you into MMA

I Did a Ryan Gracie highlight and a LeBanner one back then and a few more. Hardest part was getting footage without watermarks.
Unrelatedish but it took me 2 months to download some old Bas Rutten instructional with ?Leon van Dijk?

My favourite highlight maker was KickYourHeadOff. He would give me tips over aim. And he always said Okey. Ohhhh Nostalgia.

wCME7L.gif

RaHNsz.gif

BlankDecentInganue-max-1mb.gif

GlassFatherlyKarakul-max-1mb.gif

NOK SU KOW !!

I remember back in the early days the only source of mma, outside of renting japanese dvds or shady video stores, were highlight videos.
This was the way I got people into mma. Guys like Boondocks and Hero1 were legends on these boards. Time to give them some props once again.
Here's some of my favorites from back in the day:

Fighter highlights:

Sakuraba HL:
[YT]kLTE2mUmX-Q[/YT]

Peter Aerts HL:
[YT]X4pOz5XU3ck[/YT]

This was the first guy to make me go holy fucking shit.

CroCop HL:

Frank Shamrock:

Oh snap, I remember Sherdog had a Couture hl that was pure flames, the song was Downfall by Trust Company. Also Tito Ortiz had a sweet hl and I think the foo fighter's was the band song name everlong

I remember back in the early days the only source of mma, outside of renting japanese dvds or shady video stores, were highlight videos.
This was the way I got people into mma. Guys like Boondocks and Hero1 were legends on these boards. Time to give them some props once again.

Fighter highlights:

Sakuraba HL:
[YT]kLTE2mUmX-Q[/YT]

Peter Aerts HL:
[YT]X4pOz5XU3ck[/YT]

CroCop HL:

Frank Shamrock:

I'm too young for such things. Who are Boondocks and hero?

Fighter highlights:

Sakuraba HL:
[YT]kLTE2mUmX-Q[/YT]

Peter Aerts HL:
[YT]X4pOz5XU3ck[/YT]

CroCop HL:

Frank Shamrock:

Out of likes, but I'm with you 100%. I compiled a bunch of them from online and burned them to DVDs to show my friends and training partners. Good shit, man. Mucho nostalgia.

Last edited:
Babalu training for UFC 56/57 can’t remember. Anyways he was throwing leg kicks on a yellow pad. Can someone find it.

Back