Old Sherdogger...New Graphic Novel

Chuck

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been doing allot more artwork these days and virtually no shooping.
So this is an old Sherdog Shooper...hat in hand.
I've entered a comic book contest and was hoping there are a few Sherdoggers into this sort of thing.

Here is the link if you are interested in some of the things I've been up to.
https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/stan-and-rudy-christmageddon-b/list?title_no=436891
epic_guys_ad_for_contest.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't read it yet. But... Is that psyduck getting climbed on?
If so, fuck yeh

I’ll check it out bro. Hope you’re doing well

Like calvin and hobbes but with better illustration

And fucking lol at old sherdogger, @Chuck is the Incredulous One. We appreciate your modesty though bro.

Like calvin and hobbes but with better illustration
HAHA! Good Eye...I used "Spaceman Spiff" backgrounds a couple of times. Inspiration/Loose trace/My take.

That’s awesome bro. I haven’t read calvin and hobbes in like 20 years but sometimes shit just sticks with you. That and Foxtrot were my favorite comics as a kid

Loved "Calvin and Hobbes"....the main inspiration for this stories artwork is "Bloom County".
I wanted a cartoony style for this, so I referenced these two like crazy.

Dammit!
I forgot my promo video....
Behold Some Lame Ass Stuff!!

The animation is dope but those tunes were nu metal as fuck. Let me get you some good tunes homie

The animation is dope but those tunes were nu metal as fuck. Let me get you some good tunes homie
Sweet!
If you've got any music you want to share my man...I have ideas for it.

I want to make more animations Heyguy...coulda used some original stuff for this video.

Anyhoo....If any of peeps have any friends who might get a kick out of this story....I'd appreciate the share.
Peace Peeps!

Amazing work Chuck, great to see you around.

Sherdog shoop legend

Amazing work Chuck, great to see you around.

Sherdog shoop legend
Hey EOdubYa! Great to see you too!
When I think of you coming up...EOW...The natural...unstoppable...shoop monster!
I started doing the Homer shrink into the hedge thing HAHA!
Not even kidding!

Back