Old video of Dana White reacting to a question about the Ali Act

egg.jpg

No need for corruption when you own all the fighters and their managers.

They’re independent contractors bro, no different than the wwe’s deal with pro wrasslers

He sounds so calm and looks so not pink in that clip.

Dana stating there is no corruption in the ufc, yea I'd expect a pc answer like that from him but when the reference comes from the source itself then there is a conflict of interest.

I'd prefer that to be determined through a fair investigation because I'm sure they aren't squeaky clean.

They’re independent contractors bro, no different than the wwe’s deal with pro wrasslers
Lmao, "independent" contractors that are bound exclusively for 5 years, cannot end their contracts without the UFC approval, and can be cut at any time at the UFC's discretion.
Even employees are more independent.

Until there are benefits to being independent contractors. Then they're not. I don't know if the UFC even knows what the fighters are.

Lmao, "independent" contractors that are bound exclusively for 5 years, cannot end their contracts without the UFC approval, and can be cut at any time at the UFC's discretion.
Even employees are more independent.

It’s literally the same type of contract wwe has with their wrestlers, why aren’t you virtue signalling for them as well then?

Until there are benefits to being independent contractors. Then they're not. I don't know if the UFC even knows what the fighters are.

You gonna bring this same kinda energy to Vince McMahon? Or just trolling Dana?

It’s literally the same type of contract wwe has with their wrestlers, why aren’t you virtue signalling for them as well then?
Because I am over 12 years old so I don't watch WWE or have any interest in knowing anything about it.

Feel free to be vocal about it on pro-wrestling forums.

Back