Old video of Dana White reacting to a question about the Ali Act

dana-white-shit-eatin-grin.jpg

Because I am over 12 years old so I don't watch WWE or have any interest in knowing anything about it.

Feel free to be vocal about it on pro-wrestling forums.

UFC runs a business model based off the wwe, and it’s because of this business model we actually get to see the best fight the best, unlike the shitshow that is boxing where they can’t even get a Fury/Usyk title fight made.

MMA already has so much government involvement compared to other sports. I bet that it would get better with less involvement than with more

The Ali act is great for fighters, but it kind of wrecked boxing from a fan's perspective. Selfishly I want the UFC to remain the way it is.

It’s literally the same type of contract wwe has with their wrestlers, why aren’t you virtue signalling for them as well then?
Everybody has been criticizing WWE's contracts for well over 20 years now, so what is your point here?

Everybody has been criticizing WWE's contracts for well over 20 years now, so what is your point here?

Seems odd to me you guys have such a boner for Dana and the UFC’s business model yet nothing to say about a company using a similar model. Almost seems like you have something against the UFC

lol "There is no corruption in the UFC."

Dana sounds like he actually has convinced himself that his own bullshit is true.
yeah I had a little laugh about THAT BS from Uncle Goof.

UFC runs a business model based off the wwe, and it’s because of this business model we actually get to see the best fight the best,
Yeah right, in WWE, the "best fight the best".

It's not even true in he UFC.

Yeah right, in WWE, the "best fight the best".

It's not even true in he UFC.

Name me one fight where the ufc couldn’t get two fighters in the same weight class to sign the contract

Seems odd to me you guys have such a boner for Dana and the UFC’s business model yet nothing to say about a company using a similar model. Almost seems like you have something against the UFC
You wonder why nobody discusses WWE contracts on a forum titled "UFC Discussion"?

Absolute smooth brain

Only the top ranked fighters. Boxing paying takes a massive dive out of the top 20.

Doesn't the UFC have a better middle class when it comes to pay? Bryan Barberena is ranked #49 according to Fight Matrix and just made $140,000 in his last outing.

Back