O'Malley Felt Bad for Yan After Merab Fight: "I Took a Little Something from Petr."

Yes, a dubious to say the least decision win, Omalley did good, but he lost that one, Merab did what he had to do and got the rightful Win.

Fuckin 13, really? God damn man.

I had mine put in while I was awake .that was a treat lol.
Yeah they weren’t as good at sticking in your ear drum long term when I was growing up. I hear they’ve improved over the years. I have permanent holes in each ear drum now from it that act as natural tubes basically. Probably didn’t help I played full contact hockey with them for keeping them in place.

Reading the comments, pretty clear how many people have it out for Sean cause they don't like him personally based on how many say he lost to Yan. It was a close fight, Sean did more and it was the right decision.

I actually thought it was clear that O’Malley won. And I’m. It a fan of either fighter.

I as well, I didn't even see a could have gone either way fight. It was close, but I thought pretty clear for Sean in rounds 1 and 3.

Yeah they weren’t as good at sticking in your ear drum long term when I was growing up. I hear they’ve improved over the years. I have permanent holes in each ear drum now from it that act as natural tubes basically. Probably didn’t help I played full contact hockey with them for keeping them in place.

She said they wouldn't last long because I'm an adult.
I haven't heard this good in almost 30 years though, so I'm happy for now.

That millenial douche is so effing into himself. Well that all that Cuck has left (plus he's a manlet)

He's right.

#1 Petr only took #11 Sean because he wanted a popular rebound win to justify another title shot. Instead he lost the decision, and regardless of how you feel about the decision definitely lost stock from getting repeatedly hurt and even dropped by Sean when Petr and everybody else thought he'd just run through Sean. That's gotta weigh on you.

Now he's desperate for a win and so foolishly takes a terrible matchup in top 5 Merab. Who's also Aljo's team mate so could justify a title fight if he wins as Aljo might want revenge if he won. Unfortunately though, yeah, terrible matchup. If Aljo could backback you then Merab definitely could too. He should've ignored Merab entirely as Merab doesn't want to advance any further as he's Aljo's team mate.

Now he's on a 3 fight losing streak and nobody thinks he's top of the division like he used to be.

He's acting as if he did something more than get gifted a controversial split decision... it wasn't a war that changed Yan as a fighter, and I'm not alone in thinking Sean lost.

But push that narrative and people will slowly forget how the fight actually went down.

Kinda like he refuses to admit that Cheeto knocked him out... if he could only scrub that '1' out of his loss column.

Petr was #1 when he lost, got repeatedly hurt, and even dropped by #11 Sean.

You're letting your biases against this pink haired idiot cloud your judgments. You don't go from top of the division, potential uncrowned champ, to getting dropped by #11 without doubts in your mind. It's why he took the dangerous Merab fight. Exactly like Sean said.

Sean's a pink goof but right here.

Maybe the "took a part from him" is a bit much. But he's not wrong in saying Petr was embarassed and wanted to get back to that win column.

Not saying O'Malley is a bad fighter, but Yan was supposed to just run through him.

I love how everybody's just skipping over that. Like any of them predicted that it would be a close fight that Yan would still win.

No, they all predicted he'd run through him. Then he didn't and so the goalposts moved.

Reading the comments, pretty clear how many people have it out for Sean cause they don't like him personally based on how many say he lost to Yan. It was a close fight, Sean did more and it was the right decision.

They went from saying Yan should've beat Aljo 2 as TDs without anything afterwards don't count to saying Yan should've beat O'Malley because he scored TDs without anything afterwards.

Without skipping a beat.

Well that's one way of spinning someone completely overshadowing your best performance...

Water gets in through the tube behind the ear drum and hurts like hell

The reason for the tubes in the first place is I have fluid build up behind my eardrums lol.

I don't think that is true at all, Merab was always going to be a very difficult fight for Yan. O'malley is just trying to take credit for Merab's win.

Back