O'Malley is silencing critics every step of the way

Im sure he "explained" that after the fact, luls.

The man has a pink lambogini, im pretty sure hes not fucking around with anything, hes def a full blown weirdo. Still an absolutely amazing fighter though, no hate from here.

It doesn't mean it isn't true though lol.

Who cares what color is Lambo is. I got a pink phone case, and pink is my fav color. It doesn't mean anything lol.

It doesn't mean it isn't true though lol.

Who cares what color is Lambo is. I got a pink phone case, and pink is my fav color. It doesn't mean anything lol.
People are quick to label others based on appearance. They probably think Sean is Antifa despite the fact Trump just showed up to his fight lol

I would imagine the only people who would care about how he looked are exactly the type of fans that cheer for him now, because he's a douche - and the only fans that would 'make fun of' the way omalley looks arent the ones who dislike him for his shitty attitude.
So his "shitty attitude" is stopping you from enjoying a good fight? How well do you know this guy?
Better not bring his friend to any events where Cain Velazquez is present!
Yes because Cain could have killed somebody shooting a gun off in traffic. Whereas, wait.. What crime did Sean commit? The crime of being "unlikeable" in your eyes?

Anyone that dismissed him after the Yan fight is just a hater, straight up.

That being said, Chito is fringe top 10 caliber, there are plenty of tougher match ups in the division to test OMalley. I want to see him vs Merab/Cory/Umar, in that order.
Call me crazy, but I don't see anyone taking away from the guy. Yeah, he can be cringey to a lot of people (myself included), but it's been a year or so since I've heard anyone seriously detract from his skills.
And it's not hating to point out that Cheeto isn't the best in the division, and wasn't (anywhere near) a consensus #1 contender either.

As it is, Omalley is on a great streak, and has beaten both big names an naysayers alike, and if he continues to dominate like this he'll be even bigger. None of that means that there can't be fans turned-off by his garish hair, fascination with bright pink, cuckolding, hanging out with pedos, and bizarre "candyland" theme. LOL, or because he's winning now we have to like that!?

Absolutely battered a durable, dangerous striker without wrestle-humping him like Sandhagen did.

What in the ever loving fuck do you mean what does it matter if he's likeable or not? Being likable, or not relates directly to how the fans respond to you.

I cant even believe I just had to actually type that sentence out. Jesus fucking christ.

Some of these so-called hardcore MMA fans are completely out-of-touch with reality. If you give one of them the rein to the UFC they will run it into the ground within 2 years with their brilliant ideas.

Some of these so-called hardcore MMA fans are completely out-of-touch with reality. If you give one of them the rein to the UFC they will run it into the ground within 2 years with their brilliant ideas.
It's kind of irrelevant if one fighter is deeply loved or hated as long as they are one of them. Both are good for business. Actually, being hated probably draws more eyeballs.

It's kind of irrelevant if one fighter is deeply loved or hated as long as they are one of them. Both are good for business. Actually, being hated probably draws more eyeballs.

The problem is most people don't have some deep seated hatred for O'Malley, they just casually dislike him for being weird and don't take him seriously, and that's not good for business. It's not just his clown makeup either, he's also a pretty bland personality. Anyone who's watched a decent number of his interviews and pre/post fight conferences can tell. Other BWs like Merab and Chito can rile up a crowd much better than he can.

I don't think this forum embarrasses itself any harder then these weak as fuck OMalley "critiques", if they even qualify as such. The UFC manunfactured his star and people have been waiting a long time to watch his fall, getting angrier and more unhinged about it the further it carries on. Thats basically the root of the OMalley hate, and it's a legit beef or at least the foundation of it was. But there's really no need to make up all this other reaching bullshit about his hair and tats and personality. Ironically this stuff comes off as the same cringy try-hard energy OMalley is accused of and it's just a bunch of disingenuous sour grapes. Don't worry, some day he will get beat or knocked out and everyone will get to have their big gay circle jerk about it.

Seriously, the man is insanely good at fighting.

Fast, accurate, creative, insane repetoir of techniques, angles, footwork... the man can do everything.

He would be a beloved figure here, if it wasnt for his cross dressing and pimping his wife out to other men. Admit it.
I could not care less about what he looks like or how many guys are banging his wife. Dude is annoying as fuck, clearly lost to Yan, and has no ground game.

That's not someone I'm going to worship, let alone

So his "shitty attitude" is stopping you from enjoying a good fight? How well do you know this guy?

Yes because Cain could have killed somebody shooting a gun off in traffic. Whereas, wait.. What crime did Sean commit? The crime of being "unlikeable" in your eyes?

Why do you assume people don't 'enjoy his fights' or whatever it is you think people do or don't do I. Regards.to omalley Several people here have flat out said the guy is talented in the cage. That doesn't mean we have to like him. I'm not sure why you or anyone else is having such a hard time understanding this concept. And as I've said in other threads: he chose to act this way. It's a choice
He made himself unlikable and now a majority of fans watch to see if he'll lose. That's his fault. His skill as a fighter has absolutely nothing to do with that.

Actually any male MMA below lightweight (and i am generous) is not interesting to (me).

I just don't care anymore, I only want to see the best fights and thats it.

Back in the day I used to watch outside of fighting stuff and lots of interviews etc etc, and that showed their personality a lot. But since I got older and longer in the tooth I just don't care, a lot of it is an act and made up for the cameras as well. I barely ever watch the press conferences now as well.

As a fighter he is skilled, fast and very accurate. He still has a long way to go though. only just getting started really.

Don't forget being a cuck lmao 🤣

Personally I find it hard to get excited over someone who overcompensates "fashion" for lack of a soul.
<Neil01>

I would like him more if he changed basically every thing about himself. you might be onto something

Back