Media OMally celebrates win with new ‘Chimp’ face tattoo

I admit, I originally found his appearance and persona a bit startling. But I'm neutral, even meh, now. It's all consciously crafted and orchestrated. That's not meant to be a put down. It's smart of him to present himself the way he does.

No DV? It's still early <Moves>Lol jk

His fans are insufferable. I thought he was a bigger can crusher than Fedor (after pride). I changed my opinion after the Yan fight. I thought he lost and upon 2nd rewatch it was closer than I thought. I became a fan after he ktfo a fighter that acted and won a title by DQ. THE stoppage was a bit early but after faking it is spectacular karma and justice is served.

I thought he was a conor carbon copy and ufc hype machine. He's actually likeable and pretty chill.not much for shit talk compared to Shael or Conor. O'malley is fun.

It's pretty evident that Conor star has burned out. Likely we see more twitter X shit talk and no fights. Conors mouth piece isn't sharp like it use too. Likely benders and age catching up.

After o'malley clobbered the ufc academy ard winner for best acting I'm a fan now. His fans are annoying. <Moves>
That's pretty much how I feel. Seemed like a fake hype job at first. Looked like a douche when he dyed his hair the Ecuadorian colors for the Chito. But that's probably the most offensive/stupid thing he's done in his career. Since then he's redeemed himself.

When I see clips from his Youtube he always seems like a perfectly chill balanced person. Admits he isn't sure if he won the Yan fight. Admits Volk would ragdoll him. Face tats and clown hair aside, he's a pretty cool guy.

He probably does have a lot of annoying fans but that's out of his control.

Last edited:
That's pretty much how I feel. Seemed like a fake hype job at first. Looked like a douche when he dyed his hair the Ecuadorian colors for the Chito. But that's probably the most offensive/stupid thing he's done in his career. Since then he's redeemed himself.

When I see clips from his Youtube he always seems like a perfectly chill balanced person. Admits he isn't sure if he won the Yan fight. Admits Volk would ragdoll him. Face tats and clown hair aside, he's a pretty cool guy.

He probably does have a lot of annoying fans but that's out of his control.

He seems like the people's champion. He's chill. Very likeable. He gets hype without the kayfabe wwf shenanigans and runs a promo. His following is insane.

I thought it was insane he could match Conor but I think now he might actually it with a few wins. Hopefully no injury. Stays away from skanks and partying.

I was wrong. After that Yan fight I thought it was robbery by corruption judges. On repeat I think Ysn won BUT it was much closer. Yan also tends to coast rather than KO his opponents. Aljo fir example. Omally did it in 2.

He's legit. Not sure how long it lasts but he's definitely fun. I listened to his pod fir 6 weeks before he won. He is a cool guy and more relatable than say Jones or Conor imo. Likely why he's liked so much. The hair and the need for a star had me skeptical originally.

Pulling for him now. I'm sold.

Looks homemade.

Major props to him if he managed to tattoo his face himself <mma4>

But seriously, having some amateur looking tattoos on places that aren't exactly prime real estate is one thing, but if you're going to tattoo your friggin' face, might as well get the best tattoo artist money can buy... Plus, if you're a celebrity, famous artists will do everything to tattoo you since it's great publicity for them...

Shitty tattoos just for fun are best kept for your legs, and the upper body is best kept for the serious stuff.
The face/ is the only place I'd never tattoo though, even if my favorite tattoo artist offered me a freebie and all... I'm glad that the face tattoo fad is finally over (well, mostly), since there were more and more kids who picked their face/neck/hands as their first, which quickly led to the warped tour bodysuit look

But Sean doesn't have a deskjob to keep, and if he's smart with his money he'll probably be set for life after his UFC career followed by a few boxing megabucks bouts, so if he wants to tattoo his face, good for him. <RomeroSalute>
Better to get your face blasted at your tattoo parlor rather than in the octagon.

Egg sactly

Yeah man I can pull a Kimo Royce on him except Royce was like 180.

I'd probably get fucked up but I'd make it ugly.
<{hughesimpress}>
You even trane UFC bro?

Pics please so we can make accurate predictions

When he loses is he going to tattoo that year too? Like the the dates on a tombstone?

Why not, Gus pulled it off pretty well

... and it does look like he covered the baby feet tattoos, for those who were wondering:
17_20211212_035244_0001.jpg

I did not like omalley at first, but he has been mostly respectful and emotional during his speeches. You can tell how much fighting means to him. Supposedly he is in an open relationship with his wife / gf but she is not OK with it. To me if she knows about it and is a participant then that is on her. Omalley has not done anything criminal outside the ring that we know of. I think the tattoos are terrible personally, but not my body so whatever

The reason why I am as close to an actual hater of a fighter as I am to this guy is because he is a legit dork in every sense.

He sounds like a 15 year old, built like a 15 year old , lanky and tall for his weight class at literally 5'9 which is 135, impersonates Conor ... goddamn this man made a hater out of me

Not to mention the tryhard tattoos and zero charisma brand building from day 1 (dude weed, coloured braids, tekashj) that somehow worked out and not quite
He's only 5'9 ? Lmao i expected like 6'3 or more he looks like an anorexic giant compared to those midgets in his division

The reason why I am as close to an actual hater of a fighter as I am to this guy is because he is a legit dork in every sense.

He sounds like a 15 year old, built like a 15 year old , lanky and tall for his weight class at literally 5'9 which is 135, impersonates Conor ... goddamn this man made a hater out of me

Not to mention the tryhard tattoos and zero charisma brand building from day 1 (dude weed, coloured braids, tekashj) that somehow worked out and not quite
Jealous much ?

So much for the humble talk
Tattoo'ing your face like a dipshit is one thing but he's actually been surprisingly humble in his interviews after the fight. He's not out there talking a bunch of bollocks. Mind you I don't actively tune in to a bunch of his content I just see his interviews around the social media.

They already don't even look as good as Tyson's, and even he knows they are lame
Let's be real though here

With Mike Tyson's reputation his face tats were never gonna look that awful.

Why do his face tats look like he did them himself?

Damn lots of haters over a tattoo. With all the comments you’d think Omalley fucked their moms or something
Threads like these are the best. All these oldheads in here always being like “people should do whatever they want to do” then proceed to absolutely lose their shit when a dude gets face tattoos
<DCWhoa>

Back