***ONE Championship Welterweight Champion, "Funky" Ben Askren SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dana is a douche and he can't help it. I am signed to the end of the year, but not certain I will continue fighting afterwards.

CKiRvVeUcAEjTdI.jpg

Question from @FrankieNYC:

Ben,
You been an inspiration for years. When I see you in interviews, doing press & in the cage, you obviously stand-out. I was hoping you can give your fans some insight & please detail your process.
I'm obviously talking about hair care & what shampoo you use - that hair is magnificent!

First off thanks to the best damn welterweight alive for taking time to do this.

1. Any chance you end up coaching in college someday?

2. How does a challenger (Sapo) keep getting fights for an org when he is scared to sign up for a rematch?

3. In the past you called Ruth the top wrestling prospect of the ncaa class; and had Tony Ramos as a likely cross over.

Who do you see most likely from last years ncaa class to make an impact? Any chance J'den Cox fights one day?

4. Excited that FloCombat is airing the upcoming ONE ppv. How big if a hand did you have in that? Is Flo going to continue to show ONE events?

5. Are you going to be as excited for Pence ;)

1. Unlikely. Only jobs I would take are the head jobs at Mizzou or Wisconsin.

2. I have no idea. He is an idiot.

3. Ed Ruth is going to be amazing. So is Aaron Pico. Unlikely that J'den fights.

4. I helped grease some wheels :) I hope so.

5. Make America Great Again.

Question from @FrankieNYC:

Ben,
You been an inspiration for years. When I see you in interviews, doing press & in the cage, you obviously stand-out. I was hoping you can give your fans some insight & please detail your process.
I'm obviously talking about hair care & what shampoo you use - that hair is magnificent!
Pantene Pro V Hydrating Curls!

Who are your current favorite wrestlers that compete in freestyle?

What do you see yourself doing after your career is over ? (Hopefully that's not anytime soon).

What do you see yourself doing after your career is over ? (Hopefully that's not anytime soon).
Running my wrestling academies, we currently have 3 in Wisconsin. They all are doing very well. I love the coaching and the business side of it.

Hi Ben, thanks for taking the time to talk to us losers! Thanks to @Drake for always bring in the great guests!

Ben - I really want you to fight in the UFC against the best in the division. My two cents is that you are approaching this all wrong. Talk a ton of shit about the top guys in the UFC. Tell them you will rag doll them all over the cage. Say Dana is afraid that you are going to expose the entire UFC WW division. Being good isn't enough in the WME era.

Who do you want to fight before you retire? And what is your favorite win?

Can you give us your thoughts on Cm Punk & how he has progressed (if at all) since his loss?

Hi Ben, thanks for taking the time to talk to us losers! Thanks to @Drake for always bring in the great guests!

Ben - I really want you to fight in the UFC against the best in the division. My two cents is that you are approaching this all wrong. Talk a ton of shit about the top guys in the UFC. Tell them you will rag doll them all over the cage. Say Dana is afraid that you are going to expose the entire UFC WW division. Being good isn't enough in the WME era.

Fair observation. So you are saying I talk too much shit or not enough??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back