One down..Nine more to go.

Like the rabid fan base that put him on some Godly pedestal. Saying he's not about money, hes about legacy then flirting with the idea of boxing Mayweather. Why are we waiting until April for the Tony fight? It could have happened already. He sits out way too long. His scumbag manager pretending to be him and tweeting shit about professional fighters. His fans are very similar to Conor fans. That's probably the biggest turn off I have with him.
Lol triggered by fans

Lol triggered by fans

Hardly triggered. I rarely even post about Khabib. I just ignore it. It's very easy to do if you don't care.

Khabib's boring. No-one cares about him.

I just want to see Conor taking scalps. I don't care about ankle hugging Khabib.

Like the rabid fan base that put him on some Godly pedestal. Saying he's not about money, hes about legacy then flirting with the idea of boxing Mayweather. Why are we waiting until April for the Tony fight? It could have happened already. He sits out way too long. His scumbag manager pretending to be him and tweeting shit about professional fighters. His fans are very similar to Conor fans. That's probably the biggest turn off I have with him.
Lol, he was suspended until the end of summer and just fought Dustin 4 months ago..... How many times have any of the other belts been defended in the last year?

1 defence a year unfortunately has become pretty much the average in the last several years.

To criticize him for having not fought Tony in the 4 months since his last fight is pretty ridiculous dude, at the very least you have to admit you're grasping at straws with that one...

Khabib's boring. No-one cares about him.

I just want to see Conor taking scalps. I don't care about ankle hugging Khabib.
9 ,ahem I mean 10 more fights to go.

You guys should be happy conor gets 10 non khabib fights in before he gets annihilated again

Even though this one BARELY counts,One of the 10 required challengers to contend for Khabib's 155 World Championship has been fulfilled. Once Conor has made it through all 10,then he must conquer the 5 Pillars of Islam Mackachev and finally select the True Grail from the false. Only then,he can lose gloriously to the might of King Khabib.

D2lBKJcXgAEx5Mc.jpg
You had me in your first 6 words.....

Mcgregor is talking about staying at 170 lmao you can smell the fear from here. Dana even said he's guaranteed a title shot but he's not interested. Scared as fuck.

yes 170, the weight class khabib risks his life with strokes by cutting so much weight to avoid that class…LOL

Goatmanap has consulted w the elders. They were not impressed by cowboys performance.

Khabib got lucky he fought Connor during his Bam bam and hooker period. Hungry Conor would crush Khabib like vworm

Khabib got lucky he fought Connor during his Bam bam and hooker period. Hungry Conor would crush Khabib like vworm
He was drinking heavily to forget the fact that he would be besmirched ever so profuciously by khabib. That his cunning dolly throw backfired so hilariously bad. That he woke the eagle and would thus be banished from the division.

Goatmanap has consulted w the elders. They were not impressed by cowboys performance.
Who is they? Fat extremist goat-herders, those are your new heroes?
They should focus on human rights before fights

Who is they? Fat extremist goat-herders, those are your new heroes?
They should focus on human rights before fights
Such as you will not be privy to such information. Embark on the Hajj,and the truth will be revealed to you,brother.

These are the funniest posts of all. Khabib could crush Conor 10 Times in a row in idiots like this poster would swear to you, on everything they love, that Conor wasn’t “himself” the first ten times. But...but...but if they fight again Conor will win. I promise you!

I think if Khqbib beats Tony then Dana give Conor the title shit if he wants it

I think Conor has another fight before the Khabib rematch

Back