ONE FC Brandon Vera Returns to Fight Mauro Cerilli Nov 23

A shame, first Karl Moore went to Bellator and now Cerilli to ONE.
Cage Warriors is losing all his talent in the higher weight classes. To be honest there wasn't much competition left for them in HW/LHW, anyway.
But the situation in ONE won't be better for Mauro , would have liked to see him going to the UFC.

Last edited:
Glad to see Vera back in the cage. Tough opponent here for him but I'm going with Brandon in this.

Brandon should win easily if he keeps it technical works some leg kicks and turns it up in the latter rounds.

D4HG7f8y0mhorex0_dSfiPk4Xj8u-0Mx839Dzkio_sYLlhFJ2biIimdzNImPaH1aIqkuvZwT_xPA-Fa7ruz4QjeEb3JoKp2bH-vWJJNScXDLDQjOxNCNQbr-99PusLMZhlQ87I-xNdzk_wroC_pOjM-yyg=w280-h158-nc

Will be cool seeing Vera against a champion from another org.

Sapo proves he's still a scary guy to fight by finishing Abe in about 15 seconds.

Didn't feel like starting a new thread for the Myanmar event because we normally get around a dozen posts total for a regular event without any of the big names on it.

Sapo proves he's still a scary guy to fight by finishing Abe in about 15 seconds.
Sending Abe back to japan where the competition is easier. Brutal body kicks. Surprised Abe had nothing for him.

I expected more from Abe as well - hSapo just blew through him. Second fight and it's already your bathroom break fight.

Mitch Chilsob- still worst announcer. 'He is undefeated! Never been stopped! He is 1-0!'

'If there's anyone who can beat Sapo it's Abe!' - nothing wrong with that thought process in itself but you know he would have said the exact same thing regardless who Sapo was fightibg.
'If thete's anyone who could beat Sapo it's this random Egyptian dude!'

Holy shit that took too long but glad he's finally fighting

I expected more from Abe as well - hSapo just blew through him. Second fight and it's already your bathroom break fight.

Mitch Chilsob- still worst announcer. 'He is undefeated! Never been stopped! He is 1-0!'

'If there's anyone who can beat Sapo it's Abe!' - nothing wrong with that thought process in itself but you know he would have said the exact same thing regardless who Sapo was fightibg.
'If thete's anyone who could beat Sapo it's this random Egyptian dude!'

Any PbP I can follow?

Any PbP I can follow?

Sorry, no. You coukd grab the app or find the youtube syream. Other than that, check the One Facebook page and they usually update after each fight.

Imanari-Rahman just starting.

Sang punches him out easily after 3 minutes.

Karaki was waaaaaaaay overmatched.

N Sang murdered him

Yeah, honestly, Karkai shouldn't have been in there in the first place. That 9-0 record looked pretty I suppose.

Sang vs Bigdash rubber match incomming?

Overmatched or not, I love watching Sang fight in Myanmar and the fans love of him. Nice to see him win convincingly in front of them

Michael Schiavello and Mitch Chilson - 2 of the most goofy guys in MMA history, wish ONE would fire both and go after Mauro and someone else

Didn't feel like starting a new thread for the Myanmar event because we normally get around a dozen posts total for a regular event without any of the big names on it.

I was literally thinking before the fight..."i don't think there has ever been a welterweight with a harder left kick than Sapo"

30 seconds later he confirmed it.

Nice!

Have you guys ever seen a crowd go as crazy for a fighter as the Myanmar crowd goes for Aung La?

That's as good as it ever gets, in terms of a hometown crowd.

He was a different class to his opponent tonight, he also looked in much better physical shape than his last fight.

Back