ONE FC Brandon Vera Returns to Fight Mauro Cerilli Nov 23

Have you guys ever seen a crowd go as crazy for a fighter as the Myanmar crowd goes for Aung La?

That's as good as it ever gets, in terms of a hometown crowd.

He was a different class to his opponent tonight, he also looked in much better physical shape than his last fight.

Im watching Fightworld on Netflix now, episode 3 is about Leftwei (Burmese Muai Thai + headbutts)

Looks like people in Myanmar adore martial arts and super cheer their home heroes

Yeah, honestly, Karkai shouldn't have been in there in the first place. That 9-0 record looked pretty I suppose.

Sang vs Bigdash rubber match incomming?

Should be Leandro Attaidas after he beat Bigdash

Last edited:
ONE Heavyweight Champion Brandon Vera will finally defend his belt after 2 years without defending it,

Against Cage Warriors Heavyweight Champ Mauro "The Hammer" Cerilli.

And former ONE lightweight Champion Eduard "Landslide" Folayang will battle Amir "Not the boxer" Khan for the vacan One Lightweight Championship,

at ONE Champion 85 on Nov.23, 2018 live at SM Mall of Asia Pasay City, Metro Manila Philippines.

Last edited:
I hope these Cerili guy is a worthy contenders and not another Paul Chung guy.

ONE really needs new heavyweight talents.

Now that Brandon Vera is the Heavyweight Champion, when will he go down and be the Light Heavyweight Champion?

Vera should fight so much more he should be on uber run like Aleks and Sergei.

Vera is a badass fighter, I wish he fought more often.

Currently, he'd probably clean up Bellator's HW division, except for Sergei.

I hope these Cerili guy is a worthy contenders and not another Paul Chung guy.

ONE really needs new heavyweight talents.

Hes 12-2 cage warriors Hw champion.

Look at my fighter breakdown to see I even got videos dudes legit but I'd favor vera.

Back