PBP ONE Fight Night 21: Eersel vs. Nicolas, Fri. 4/5, 8 PM ET/ 5 PM PT *** Sherdog Discussion ***

Gane, Fiorot and Nicolas. Why does France have so many good strikers?

Highway robbery, here's my scorecard:

R1 Eersel, this one was in Nicolas' favor but then Eersel teed off on him on the ropes and that swung the round in his favor. However this is legitimately a debatable round

R2 Nicolas 10-8 for the knockdown

R3 Eersel, more output overall and Nicolas' chin did a lot of work. Nicolas did land the occasional bomb but Eersel landed many strong shots

R4 Eersel, more output overall and Nicolas' chin did a lot of work. Nicolas did land the occasional bomb but Eersel landed many strong shots

R5 Eersel, more output overall and Nicolas' chin did a lot of work. Nicolas did land the occasional bomb but Eersel landed many strong shots

So 48-46 Eersel on my scorecard

And it would be 47-47 if you scored R1 for Nicolas, but even then that's just a draw. I don't see any valid way to score it for Nicolas

This card is light years better than the PF-Snore card last night. Still, can ONE find some real, competent competition for the Ruotolo's? My man's @Da Speeit is probably better comp than these guys, lol.
Musumesci is grappling the last guy to beat him. The guy Kade just won his rematch with is legit one of the best guys in the world. But i agree the comp has been subpar

Musumesci is grappling the last guy to beat him. The guy Kade just won his rematch with is legit one of the best guys in the world. But i agree the comp has been subpar

Bruh, that J. Cole is fucking mid, like always, and so is the comp for the most part. Thanks for the other info, lol.

Bruh, that J. Cole is fucking mid, like always, and so is the comp for the most part. Thanks for the other info, lol.
Izak Michel is really good dude, that’s a big dub for Tye. Michel trains daegastani style. He just cant find a good team to stick with.

J. Bore with the worst response ever. Imagine attacking Kendrick about his albums and grammys lol dude pulled guard

Back