ONE: Pinnacle of Power June 23

I don't think it's possible to rationalise that decision using one criteria.

Moraes was looking for the finish via submission for the whole fight and had multiple good submission attempts. Geje had takedowns but that lead right into Moraes game.​

I don't think it's possible to rationalise that decision using one criteria.

Moraes was looking for the finish via submission for the whole fight and had multiple good submission attempts. Geje had takedowns but that lead right into Moraes game.​

It's literally not justifiable under any of their rules. Total and utter robbery.

It's literally not justifiable under any of their rules. Total and utter robbery.
Their last robbery that I remember was a split decision for Honorio Bonario over Adrian Pang in Manilla. (I don't consider Lee vs yamaguchi 2 a robbery)
Seems like the judges are biased towards team Lakay, either that or easily swayed by the crowds (Geje had a lot of kabayan in the crowd tonight).

the flaw on one championship's judging systems is its too subjective, i think they are also leaning to all asian champion, i fear that bibiano is next, because they are already making an interim belt for bantamweight title for nguyen and belingon , when bibiano defeated both nguyen and belingon, and bibiano is constantly fighting, there's no need for an interim title

the flaw on one championship's judging systems is its too subjective, i think they are also leaning to all asian champion, i fear that bibiano is next, because they are already making an interim belt for bantamweight title for nguyen and belingon , when bibiano defeated both nguyen and belingon, and bibiano is constantly fighting, there's no need for an interim title

Meh, you could be on to something. But Bibiano was even Interim champ before in ONE

I didn't see the fight, but I'm glad Moraes doesn't have a belt now.

Back