One Serial Killer per million residents in the U.S.

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I was doing dome math after reading this

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/11/27/the-serial-killer-detector

and extrapolated that given Sherdogs 100,000 plus members and countless lurkers. after @KONG-D'SNT-TAP confirmed serial killer status,

Kong's mughot
upload_2018-6-24_16-5-9.jpeg

there must be at least one more of us....the question is who?

top 5 candidates. after Kong is

1.Lectur

2.doughbelly

3.a real dope

4.Cunnoe

5.meatsack

who do you suspect ...and why?

hon mentions (suspects) dragonlord, Zer, phlog, Neverwas, Equus, Revolver

Last edited:
Have you guys seen "Most Evil"

It was canceled but it is a pretty cool show

So I was doing dome meth after reading this

and extrapolated that given Sherdogs 100,000 plus members and countless lurkers. after @KONG-D'SNT-TAP confirmed serial killer status

2.doughbelly

hon mentions Revolver

Fify.

I highly doubt it's doughbelly --- even though he could easily pull it off.

LMAO @ Revolver. Trust me -- that's a negatory (to quote gunther).

I would go with someone creepy and weird, like detective Kimbell.

Have you guys seen "Most Evil"

It was canceled but it is a pretty cool show

yeah ive seen it...I recently watched the golden state killer....that mofo was possed by the devil for sure I mean damn. dude would tie up the husband and place dinner plates on his back take the wife to the next room and start nailing her and the husband was told if he heard one of the plates break he would kill them both.

smh for humanity

Fify.

I highly doubt it's doughbelly --- even though he could easily pull it off.

LMAO @ Revolver. Trust me -- that's a negatory (to quote gunther).

I would go with someone creepy and weird, like detective Kimbell.

I'm fairly certain that Revolver is a sociopath with murderous tendencies of some sort.

You've been trolled, trust me.

I sir am untrollable.

however my first instincts about a poster are usually true there's just something about revo that resonates as deeply concerning if you will. I think he would be known in the article link I posted as one of the "blue beards"

I once saw this artice about what each country does the most or best. Murica had serial killers. Hahaha! I think I heard that over 60% of serial killers in the history of world were from the good ole US of A.

It has to do with our excessive lifestyle. Interesting fact: Vietnam leads in consumption of swine.

Bacon is goooood. Pork chops are goooood.

Also, it said there were 2,000 serial killers in the country out of 325 million. That's a SK for approximately every 163K, not 1 million. You're grossly underestimating the country's serial killing potential!

Last edited:
If people suspect you of being a serial killer, you're probably not a great serial killer.

The scary fact is that there are a lot of people out there that appear completely normal, like business men, hedge fund managers, etc that would be your last guess to be a serial killer. But they are, and they rack up insane numbers because they are smart and no suspicion ever lands on them.

The guys you hear about that get 10- 15 hookers and then get caught are the sloppy less impressive serial killers. I would be willing to bet there are at least 5 guys in the US that have over 20 bodies each and have never so much as been questioned by law enforcement. They are that good.

Well consider yourself trolled. LOL @ revo being a bluebeard. You clearly don't know him.

oh I know...and BTW...your passionate defense of him is
giphy.gif

So I was doing dome math after reading this

and extrapolated that given Sherdogs 100,000 plus members and countless lurkers. after @KONG-D'SNT-TAP confirmed serial killer status,

Kong's mughot
View attachment 397473

1.Lectur

2.doughbelly

3.Clippy

4.Cunnoe

5.meatsack

hon mentions (suspects) dragonlord, Zer, phlog, Neverwas, Equus, Revolver

The heck is dome math? Figuring the circumference of Tito's head?

And @Clippy spends too much time making threads to be out killing people.

Back