One True '13-'14 NBA Regular Season Discussion, v22: Darkhorse Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao @ Bern leaving. Even if he wanted to leave the most elite franch in all of sports, where would he go? There's not a single attractive option out there for him.

Why the fuck does Carter get to touch the ball with less than a minute left in the game?

Brandan Wright with the clutch block Mavs win, clinch playoff berth.

Good stuff.

Faried went off again, 24 points 21 rebounds. Nuggets out of the race but he's becoming a beast.

I swear to the Jesuits, that if The Floppers lose this game, and the Knicks officially miss the playoffs on this day, day 1 of 2 of my weekend, I will be seriously rustled.

slow-lol-zoom.gif

Oh, wow. That was a great possesion.

Palp, time to start a new thread.

Oh, wow. That was a great possesion.

Palp, time to start a new thread.

I don't have any ideas as I haven't really followed ball much this week. Maybe someone can start one if they have a good idea.

Check out my Fantasy Sim League thread; you'll probably be interested.

Blasphemous and newbish post. Go look up some emmitt highlights, the dude could do everything, literally and donit at a elite level.

Barry Sanders > Emmit Smith. I've seen plenty of Emmit Smith running the ball. I jut think most of it was that offensive line. Imagine what Barry would have done with that same O-line.

Barry Sanders > Emmit Smith. I've seen plenty of Emmit Smith running the ball. I jut think most of it was that offensive line. Imagine what Barry would have done with that same O-line.

Ya Barry > Emmitt but we aren't talking about Barry. Sorry but there have been many RBs with great lines, Emmitt was just more successful for a much longer period with exceptional vision.

Emmitt was better than Barry in many things as he was the supreme all purpose back. And fuck highlights i saw that shit live season after season.

Golf is a hobby dumb middle class cans frustrate themselves with in order to make themselves feel smart and wealthy

I'm still loling hard @ "golf is for A-level mental giants" if you want a mental challenge go play chess. If you're too dumb for chess and too unathletic for a real sport then you can go play golf LMAO

you definitely sound poor

I've seen plenty of Emmit Smith running the ball. I jut think most of it was that offensive line. Imagine what Barry would have done with that same O-line.

One of the most sorriest excuses I've seen over the years in all of sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radomuser120
Back