Onimusha Remastered for PC/PS4/XB1/Switch January 15th 2019

Makes me hopeful they will remaster the second one. The first one was good but was way too short.

that was a pretty fun ps2 game. but like the guy above me said, there wasn't much to it.

Why not a whole collection? Oh right, Capcom, nevermind. Probably milk em separately.

This was one of my first PS2 games I believe. I remember being so blown away by the graphics.at the times. Ah the memories.

Hopefully this leads to something more down the line, like a reboot. With all these samurai games coming out now, Capcom is probably testing the waters. I've been waiting a long time for an Onimusha announcement of any kind, so this is a step in the right direction. Wherever this goes, they have my attention.

Makes me hopeful they will remaster the second one. The first one was good but was way too short.
Haha yeah, I went to see the reddit page and found this

gSZFq2Z_d.jpg

If it was remastered, does that mean it was a good game worthy of the investment to try to sell it again?

Meh, you can already get similar results with PCSX2, also with the sequels...

Meh, you can already get similar results with PCSX2, also with the sequels...
I never played MGS3 on PS2, but the PS3 HD remake looked way better than anything I played on PS2.

Why not a whole collection? Oh right, Capcom, nevermind. Probably milk em separately.

This was one of my first PS2 games I believe. I remember being so blown away by the graphics.at the times. Ah the memories.

Hopefully this leads to something more down the line, like a reboot. With all these samurai games coming out now, Capcom is probably testing the waters. I've been waiting a long time for an Onimusha announcement of any kind, so this is a step in the right direction. Wherever this goes, they have my attention.

It makes sense to only release 1 right now. Who knows how high the interest is in these games. Why waste time remastering all three if they all sell like shit. Best to remaster 1 see how it does and if it does well make then release a collection or just the next two separately.

I had this game on Xbox. It was freakin awesome back in the day. I loved the end of the opening cinematic where Oda’s Army of demon samurai are marching. I’ll definitely be getting it.

Hopefully it has some of the Xbox's additions. With some more new shit.
Also yeah, Onimusha 2 is one of my favourite games ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back