Only one fighter is undefeated in 10+ championship fights

But he’s fighting Saturday for the second time in 3 months.

I’d say he has made USADA his bitch more so than he did to Cormier and Gus.
You’re not wrong there. He does seem to have them in his pocket

View attachment 532769

Pretty cool stat. Being #1, this really makes him stand out from the rest of the goat candidates below him.
Not really a good stat if on multiple title fights you are caught with banned substances ranging from Coke to PED's to the point they can't even ban you anymore because PED's is a "natural" part of your system now...

reminds me of this guy:

upload_2019-2-26_16-17-57.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-26_16-15-37.jpeg
    upload_2019-2-26_16-15-37.jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 2
View attachment 532769

Pretty cool stat. Being #1, this really makes him stand out from the rest of the goat candidates below him.
He has yet to score a win without an "*" attached to it. Oh, wait, he can't, because the elevated number of muscle cell nuclei after using roids remains even if the abuser goes "clean", so even if Jon Roids becomes clean in the future, none of his future wins will still be legit.
<Oku02>

scared of hw with his size, fake champ and cheater

Fair enough. Still most guys don't make it that far, even well financed well connected ones.

This is the laziest argument for GSP being on steroids TBH. Because he "thinks" that it is easy, that is some sort of proof of something lol?? Nate Diaz thinks it is easy? He is on them? You think it is easy too... are you on steroids??? Don't be silly, I can be an expert on serial killers but that does not make me a murder. He was a professional cage fighter, I'm sure it's possible he can take more than a passing interest on a topic and form an opinion on it without it being something sinister. He could also just be wrong, he is not infallible.

I bet you didn't give this one second thought tho right?
quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

If you didn't afford GSP the same presumption of innocence you gave Jon and Silva right up to the moment they failed tests that aint right.

Let me put it this way ... everytime someone gets caught ... this is my LEGIT reaction.

images

The ONLY one that would kinda surprise me if caught ... is BJ Penn just because how bad he is at keeping his body in shape, never gained functional size going to WW and above and how fast he fell apart with age.

He has yet to score a win without an "*" attached to it. Oh, wait, he can't, because the elevated number of muscle cell nuclei after using roids remains even if the abuser goes "clean", so even if Jon Roids becomes clean in the future, none of his future wins will still be legit.
<Oku02>
Fortunately for GOATJones, “pretty princess TapMachine” is not responsible for official asterisks in mma record books
<Wink>

Fortunately for GOATJones, “pretty princess TapMachine” is not responsible for official asterisks in mma record books
<Wink>
Unfortunetely for Jon Roids, the GOAT status is defined by a purely subjective collection of prerequisites that changes from one MMA fan to another. A large chunk of the MMA community tends to include a lack of steroid abuse history as part of the requirements needed to achieve the GOAT status and thus in their eyes any cheating scumbag is automatically disqualified from GOAT discussions. This is the reason why you will NEVER EVER see Anderoid or Jon Roids win a GOAT poll on Sherdog. There will always be a large part of MMA community who will not consider Jon Roids' wins legit due to a history of steroid abuse and will thus refuse to name him the GOAT under any circumstances. This is even more relevant now that we have actual studies that prove lifelong effects of roids and how they provide cheaters with a lifelong advantage even if they stop roiding.

And no, the official asterisks don't matter in this case, since, again, the title of GOAT is purely subjective and is obtained through the subjective opinions of the MMA community.

It's literally comical how Jon Jones is literally light years away from his competition in terms of raw skill, talent, and resume yet copers still attempt to downplay him. "hOw AbOuT da StErOids" I can literally prove how certain fighters (you know who) are on steroids, but will get banned because they conveniently dodged the usada bullet. The fact that it's their go to, it's pretty much them admitting that their favorite fighter could never hold a candle next to Jones in ANY aspect of MMA.

Jon Jones is like the Nicola Tesla, Mansi Musa, Alexander the Great, Micheal Jordan of his respective craft.
During his reign there is NO body on his level. LIGHTYEARS a head of the game.

Jones haters get ethered whenever resumes are compared

Unfortunetely for Jon Roids, the GOAT status is defined by a purely subjective collection of prerequisites that changes from one MMA fan to another. A large chunk of the MMA community tends to include a lack of steroid abuse history as part of the requirements needed to achieve the GOAT status and thus in their eyes any cheating scumbag is automatically disqualified from GOAT discussions. This is the reason why you will NEVER EVER see Anderoid or Jon Roids win a GOAT poll on Sherdog. There will always be a large part of MMA community who will not consider Jon Roids' wins legit due to a history of steroid abuse and will thus refuse to name him the GOAT under any circumstances. This is even more relevant now that we have actual studies that prove lifelong effects of roids and how they provide cheaters with a lifelong advantage even if they stop roiding.

And no, the official asterisks don't matter in this case, since, again, the title of GOAT is purely subjective and is obtained through the subjective opinions of the MMA community.
FB9267DB-FAE2-49A9-B648-D3575152EEFE.gif
fucking lol @ thinking I’m gonna read your sob story ‘pretty princess’ <Lmaoo>

GOAT gonna GOAT, keep crying
<JonesDXSuckIt>

<DCrying><mma1>
Keep crying my son
I just added some more facts to the fact that jon jones is the only undefeated fighter in 10+ title bouts my brother.
Jon Jones is a cheater bro.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back