Only real fans will buy the PPV

Maybe if more than 18% of the money went to fighters, the whole "buy PPVs to support fighters" thing would make more sense.

But most of these guys aren't getting PPV points, so their payout is the same regardless of if the PPV sells 10 million or 10 thousand.

Maybe if more than 18% of the money went to fighters, the whole "buy PPVs to support fighters" thing would make more sense.

But most of these guys aren't getting PPV points, so their payout is the same regardless of if the PPV sells 10 million or 10 thousand.
The card is stacked and worth it

Bitching about fighter pay but streaming/stealing the PPV is kinda ironic.
How much of the PPV share is Khamzat or Burns getting.

Oh, it's literally nothing?

And nobody who fights before them gets anything, either?

Interesting. It's almost like 90% of the card will get paid their contract rate regardless of anything else, so buying the PPV won't actually help the fighters who need it the most.

Tell Dana we're not as stupid as he thinks.

Well, some of us, anyway

I ended up buying this one because I got the COVID and am isolating and cant go out to watch (even though it's day 6 today)

This card has some great fights but to call it stacked shows how watered down the scene is but that doesn't matter because the casuals pay either way.

Yup, PPV bought. With my actual money.

giphy.gif

It’s a stacked card and worth every penny. Let’s give back to the fighters and do the right thing. Anyone else ordering the PPV?
"Let's give back to the fighters"
It’s a stacked card and worth every penny. Let’s give back to the fighters and do the right thing. Anyone else ordering the PPV?
When we buy the PPV, how much goes to the fighters? Do you think they get a nickel, dime or quarter for each PPV buy?

Who gives a fuck if people pay for the PPV or not and who is dumb enough to think it's a litmus test for the quality of a fan?

Meh. I'm paying for it as I always do. Not saying I have never have stolen PPVs, cuz I have, but now that I'm older and make more money I feel like an asshole for stealing something I can afford to buy. It's bad Karma. Know what I mean? ;)

Also quality is good and for better or worse, I do like to support the UFC. Even if they don't share enough of the $$$ with the fighters, they are still putting on the fights I live for every Saturday night and deserve to make some money for it.

<Fedor23>

Last edited:
Back