Oscar tells ESPN that he has begun negotiations for Canelo/Jacobs after GGG 50/50 split.

I'm sure Crawford's waiting on tenterhooks for that call from Canelo's people.
Hes only going to fight Golovkin or Jacobs. Severely lacking quality lol.

@RR
Good news? Go south? Signed? Holding pattern? You're out right now celebrating?

Still working. If he undercuts us not shit we can do but it can easily get signed. I'd hope Oscar has more pride than to get punked late by a desperate GGG

I guess the good news is that we will be getting a potentially great fight in September with two of the best three middleweights in boxing. Just a question of which two.

I'm sure Crawford's waiting on tenterhooks for that call from Canelo's people.
Crawford just broke into welterweight, he's supposed to be an opponent for Canelo at middleweight now?

Still working. If he undercuts us not shit we can do but it can easily get signed. I'd hope Oscar has more pride than to get punked late by a desperate GGG
Good luck, friend. But I'm guessing Canelo probably wants Golovkin more than Jacobs.

Guess we will find out shortly today

Crawford just broke into welterweight, he's supposed to be an opponent for Canelo at middleweight now?
Hes being sarcastic I think. Pretty sure the same one who was acting like Canelo is a can crusher.

Good luck, man.

Well......that's ideal by Clenelo's usual standard. Didn't he fight a couple of lightweights too somewhere ? The only one I give him real credit for is Lara. Though he barely escaped with a win there too. Probably cheated there too.

Well......that's ideal by Clenelo's usual standard. Didn't he fight a couple of lightweights too somewhere ? The only one I give him real credit for is Lara. Though he barely escaped with a win there too. Probably cheated there too.
Of course we forget about Golovkin vs Brook right now. Oh wait, that was an "interesting challenge," right?

Of course we forget about Golovkin vs Brook right now. Oh wait, that was an "interesting challenge," right?
Like I said earlier , u seem to have forgotten that the Eubanks shit the bed on that one and left GGG with ticket to the prom but no date. And he had bought the corsage and rented the limo too.

But whatever fits your biased narrative.

Like I said earlier , u seem to have forgotten that the Eubanks shit the bed on that one and left GGG with ticket to the prom but no date. And he had bought the corsage and rented the limo too.

But whatever fits your biased narrative.
eh, no. Brook was no last minute substitute opponent. They didn't just slip Brooks name in there on the contract without telling Golovkin.

They announced that fight in July 2016 for a September date. One of Hearns fighters didn't want the deal so they made a deal with another of his fighters, Brook. Your post is pure fiction and comedy as it accuses me of a biased narrative at the end.

Golovkin took that fight because it was a good, easy payday. Same reason Canelo fought Khan. Take the hero goggles off.

eh, no. Brook was no last minute substitute opponent. They didn't just slip Brooks name in there on the contract without telling Golovkin.

They announced that fight in July 2016 for a September date. One of Hearns fighters didn't want the deal so they made a deal with another of his fighters, Brook. Your post is pure fiction and comedy as it accuses me of a biased narrative at the end.

Golovkin took that fight because it was a good, easy payday. Same reason Canelo fought Khan. Take the hero goggles off.
But that other fighter was Eubanks. His dad pulled a Loeffler and was asking for too much so they went with someone else.

But that other fighter was Eubanks. His dad pulled a Loeffler and was asking for too much so they went with someone else.
So what? Like I said, Brook wasn't a drop in sub. It was a regular contracted fight with a full training camp and full promotion. They didn't have to fight Brook. They took the fight because it was the best payday available. Nothing wrong with that, I'm just laughing at the heroic spin people put on Golovkin fighting Brook as opposed to what they say about another MW fighting a WW.

I didn't really hate Golovkin/Brook that much. I liked Khan/Canelo too. Just saying, they were the same situation.

Sort of like when Golovkin fought Vanes instead of Deryevchenko. Or when he fought Kell Brook.

Canelo has fought Golvokin, Lara, Trout and Cotto. All 4 better than anyone Golovkin has fought aside from Canelo himself.
Jacobs?

Did Canelo fuck your chick?

Back