Out of the 4 GOATS in their primes - Who would be your bodyguard at a club or bar?

Who would be your bodyguard at a club or bar?

• Total voters
Lol
Who do you think would beat multiple attackers faster?

It's not a playground fight. Mike would hit 5 dudes faster than they could hit 2

I wouldn't be surprised in a street altercation that Mike gets close and just chins one of them

I'm picking Tyson
He is much more savage and street savy
Except all someone would have to do is get him down, and he is no different than your average athlete; kind of hard to punch from your back, and Tyson would not do well in grappling since he has no skill at it.

That wouldn't be true of the others. Tyson has been very specific during the times he has had challenges from MMA- he would only fight under "Queensbury rules". He knows what would happen when fighting someone who has skills he doesn't have, even if fans online don't lol.

5 dudes would take Tyson to the ground and beat him. He is not Superman, and all they would have to do is tackle him from behind when he is engaged with someone else.

The whole Tyson mystique of a tough guy with street cred that could take anyone is a fan construct. He was the world's top boxer for a few years, and is obviously a great puncher, but that is all he has, and all of the fan-perceived mystique in the world won't give him skills he doesn't have.

Gotta be the biggest guy because it's likelier that no buffoon tries to mess with you in the first place.

Jones the biggest guy is my pick closely followed by the Russian.

Except all someone would have to do is get him down, and he is no different than your average athlete; kind of hard to punch from your back, and Tyson would not do well in grappling since he has no skill at it.

That wouldn't be true of the others. Tyson has been very specific during the times he has had challenges from MMA- he would only fight under "Queensbury rules". He knows what would happen when fighting someone who has skills he doesn't have, even if fans online don't lol.

5 dudes would take Tyson to the ground and beat him. He is not Superman, and all they would have to do is tackle him from behind when he is engaged with someone else.

The whole Tyson mystique of a tough guy with street cred that could take anyone is a fan construct. He was the world's top boxer for a few years, and is obviously a great puncher, but that is all he has, and all of the fan-perceived mystique in the world won't give him skills he doesn't have.

5 dudes would take Jones down and fuck him up too
No he is not superman, nobody is, but he is a fucking savage and would be good to have on your side if an altercation were to happen

Let's be honest,i would pick an SAS man with weapons way more than any prize fighter

As much as i like to make fun of Conor, he is a bad fucker I agree. Not afraid to fight Jose Aldo, Nate whose much bigger, LW champ Eddie, and also Floyd Mayweather for his boxing debut and then Khabib right after back to back. Despite all the jokes about him being a chicken or tapping out i believe hes fearless

I would pick him not because of his record or who he fought, but Conor is a bad guy and would have no problem hurting people on the street, especially if allegations are to believed

I would pick him not because of his record or who he fought, but Conor is a bad guy and would have no problem hurting people on the street, especially if allegations are to believed
100%
Plus he has serious anger issues
If he did this to an old man for refusing his whiskey, imagine what he would do if seriously provoked.
5_LCP_CHP_150819McGregor_2186McGregorJPG.jpg

Plus the bus attack on Khabib too. Didn't seem to care about hurting anyone else on the bus.

My problem with Jones is not his skill or size, it's his ego. He might cause a problem. GSP would be the best at de-escalating, But the worst if shit went down because he's clearly the smallest. Fedor would be an excellent bodyguard.

My first thought was Jones, but the guy will probably get distracted with all the booze and ladies around him.

Fedor it is

This is terrible analysis. 5 randoms against Tyson? I'm taking Tyson. One hit from him on just about anyone at minimum makes them think 'i don't want to be here' otherwise it breaks ribs, jaws etc. And he'd fight dirtier than anything Bas teaches.

From the orign list. Fedor. He legit knows how to hurt people from anywhere. Prime Fedor beats anyone anywhere. Plus as an undersized hw he legit knocked out big tough pros. Him against average dudes?

Of that list, I would pick Jon Jones of that list I suppose because he looks the most intimidating, and would make trouble makers think twice.

Any of them would be fine.

Actually, let me amend and say GSP.

The problem with Jon (Mike Tyson being a better example) is they're too tough.

They could end up accidently killing a guy or fucking them up pretty badly, they're so adept and tough.

Then guess who gets his ass sued and where the liability falls?

Maybe GSP could kill them with kindness.

I don't know, maybe none of them.

They're all too damn tough. I don't want to get my ass sued.

Last edited:
Don't know if I could trust him to stay sober while he's working.
Obviously can't trust Jones either though
Yeah apparently Fedor is on some binge drinking for the last 2 or 3 years. In his prime though...

I'd say Fedor for me.

uyo0AhtKUK7OFFtzzA81nx1NZK2St4WYvBqSEwjqX54.jpg
There are only 2 possible GOATS in your list - Fedor and GSP. The 2 others are steroid cheats, which automatically put an asterisk by EVERY WIN THEY EVER HAD. That asterisk says "Well, he won, but he cheated, and if he did not cheat, we have no idea how the fight would have gone".

So Fedor.

Jon and I would be get so slushed, he couldn't protect me. But the sober Jones is the obvious choice

Back