Overeem vs Blaydes

Lol... Not all the top grapplers compete in ADCC.

Stipe, a wrestler, manhandled Overeem like a baby. Stipe also outclassed Overeem standing, it's true, but you get the idea
Stipe is the best heavyweight that's been in the UFC, arguably all of MMA. Blaydes isn't anywhere near Stipe in any aspect.

Overeem doesn't exactly take a punch well these days. Doesn't even have to be a big punch. Just any type of contact with his chin and the fight is just about over. He's never been a fighter that's come back from any type of adversity. The second things start to not go his way, he folds.

there is Overeem, and then there is Ubereem and then alas there is Undereem and in between Over and Under there is econo reem
Uber and Econo can beat Blaydes, Under and Over will lose

Blaydes has a great chin and wrestling to go along with it. Either Overeem is going to work him from the outside to a decision or Blaydes is going to KO Overeem stiff.

As much as I like and respect Overeem, I cringe when I see him fight cause we all know he's one punch away from getting KO'd due to his horrid chin and defense.

blaydes needs to win. need some new talent at hw. tired of overeem. he needs to retire hes starting to slur his words

easy win for blaydes.

Reach advantage, Youth Advantage, Wrestling Advantage, Cardio Advantage, Chin Advantage, Footwork Advantage.

And surprisingly, Overeem never really fought a good wrestler other then Brock, who just panicked and gave up.

Reem was juiced to the tits as well

Far better? Yeah right. He might have slightly better pure wrestling, but I'd take Overeem in a grappling match any day against Blaydes. Dude competed in Abu Dhabi and took gold. The fuck out with that nonsense.

Those were adcc euro qualifiers he won gold at

Lol... Not all the top grapplers compete in ADCC.

Stipe, a wrestler, manhandled Overeem like a baby. Stipe also outclassed Overeem standing, it's true, but you get the idea

Are you trying to say that you think stipe could win adcc ?

If it were a couple years ago, I'd go with Reem, but he's old and worn at this point. Last two wins were Hunt and Arlovski, discounting the meh performance vs Werdum. Blaydes is young and hungry. I think if he comes in prepared, Reem that is, he can still win. Really interested in seeing if Blaydes can wrestlefuck him, it doesn't really happen to Reem but this isn't early UFC/SF Reem and he hasn't fought an elite wrestler in years. Blaydes also has a great chin, though Reem can KO anyone.

Last edited:
I think Blaydes puts it on him... don't see what you're seeing here.

Reem has him with his TDD, and the knees. Unless Blaydes lands a big shot quick, I got Reem winning.

I honestly don't know why people think Blaydes will win. Overeem is literally better than him everywhere. Mark Hunt nearly KO'd Curtis, then he panic wrestled. You can't wrestle fuck Overeem, no one has been able to. Not even Brock Lesnar was able to.

I think Alistair will submit him with a guillotine in the 2nd Round, after Curtis shoots for a single leg.

But I could see Alistair KOing Curtis in the clinch. People forget how nasty his knees are.
Since you mentioned Mark Hunt... I'm pretty sure we can all agree that one person who didn't "forget how nasty" Overeem's knees are is Hunt. lol

easy win for blaydes.

Reach advantage, Youth Advantage, Wrestling Advantage, Cardio Advantage, Chin Advantage, Footwork Advantage.

And surprisingly, Overeem never really fought a good wrestler other then Brock, who just panicked and gave up.

"Panicked." Overeem stuffed his takedown attempts and punished his efforts with knees to the gut. Granted, this was Brock's return fight from the diverticulitis issue, so I'm sure his stomach was horribly susceptible to strikes.

I just want that they allow reem to take TRT to have normal levels. Look at vitor. Even he said that his TRT lvls are at range of 70 year old man. We dont need ubereem but at least let him use and usada it if he gets above normal levels. I still see him winning vs Blaydes.

Back