"Overweight" athletics (why America is obsessed with the waistline even in combat sports)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fat guy doesnt learn grappling because his FAT ass lays in half guard.

RECORD BREAKING.

1. If your fatass lost weight and joined the Marines like a man, you wouldve gotten this stupid beaten out of you at a young age. That you, as an adult, literally have a "I woulda joined the Marines if I wouldnt kick all their asses story" really does say EVERYTHING about you.

2. You eating lean chicken and fish with broccoli and rice, fat boy? I LOVE you talking shit about people eating junk food and being lazy. Its impossible to be as fat as you without living that fat boy life style yourself, yet here you are projecting at level 5000.
3. Coronavirus shortages are gonna lean your fat ass out ️‍♀️

Got anything to say about this fat guy?

For real though dog, that Marines comment, man to man, you're a bitch.

Yeah Im actually really thin dude

Look out dude I heard the Ghostbusters were looking for you!!

Whatever I wanted dude. He doesnt spend his time trying to convince himself hes not fat by posting dogshit on some backwoods fitness message board. I bet we could talk about anything and be respectful of each other.

And if he so much as looked at me funny Id beat his fat ass.

damn son...sound like your skinny narrow ass got triggered

I dont care about "convincing" a bunch of guys that hide behind anonymous internet avatars about anything

I just post stuff online so i can come back and gloat when more champions and veteran trainers echo my statements again, again and again

the marines had a weight limit of 180 at 5' 10'' ...i was 250 at 20%

O by the way this guy was over the minimum weight for the marines as well [by 40lbs]

upload_2020-3-14_12-43-23.jpeg

5d08c5e1ef25fb2739e4c7df49c18777.png

# you got mclooped

I kinda get what you're saying. I'm the opposite tho. I used to be 170 jacked and lean, with good powerlifting numbers, competing in boxing and mma. Now I've had health complications and lost a lot of weight down to 135. I definetly don't get the same respect as I did when I had those aesthetics and these bloated creeps at the gym trying to give me advice, like bitch I used to warm up with your max. It's very frustrating, but I try to tell them to fuck off in the most polite manner possible. Sorry for the rant, but this acid reflux got me feeling worthless lately
If you’re having problems with acid reflux, you could try drinking homemade kefir. I had excruciating acid reflux for years, to the point where I could barely eat anything or I’d get insane pressure in my chest, jaw, and temples. Long story short I bought kefir grains online from kombucha camp and made water kefir. I can honesty say that eliminates my symptoms after a short time, and after a couple months got lazy, kefir died, and I stopped drinking it. I was symptom free for a couple years, then it came back, I got new grains and drank my kefir and it went away again, it’s been two years symptom free.

It’s inexpensive, and the water kefir is really easy to make. One last point, for some reason store bought kefir, Greek yogurt, and probiotics do not work unfortunately in relieving my symptoms, only the homemade stuff from kombucha camps grains

Here’s where I got the grains:
https://store.kombuchakamp.com/Water-Kefir-Grains.html

I’ve made milk kefir too but that requires buying milk, so was a little more annoying and can smell bad. With the water grains I bought mason jars, put the grains in the jar, a tablespoon of sugar, and water, and let it sit I think two nights and then drink a cup or so of it every day. You have to keep feeding it sugar every day too though. It also tastes like soda, as the fermentation makes it bubbly

Last edited:
If you’re having problems with acid reflux, you could try drinking homemade kefir. I had excruciating acid reflux for years, to the point where I could barely eat anything or I’d get insane pressure in my chest, jaw, and temples. Long story short I bought kefir grains online from kombucha camp and made water kefir. I can honesty say that eliminates my symptoms after a short time, and after a couple months got lazy, kefir died, and I stopped drinking it. I was symptom free for a couple years, then it came back, I got new grains and drank my kefir and it went away again, it’s been two years symptom free.

It’s inexpensive, and the water kefir is really easy to make. One last point, for some reason store bought kefir, Greek yogurt, and probiotics do not work unfortunately in relieving my symptoms, only the homemade stuff from kombucha camps grains

You should post some links

A lot of bigger lifters get it too

Coffee is a big troublemaker

Yea bro. I'd like to get healthy as soon as possible. This shit sucks.. I'm gonna come back here later to post, but currently busy right now. Links would be nice

RECORD BREAKING.
Lol you dont win tournaments from half guard, dumbass. It's just better than playing full guard unless you're lanky.

Lol you dont win tournaments from half guard, dumbass. It's just better than playing full guard unless you're lanky.

I'm not talking about some goofy Naga tournament with its fantasy pull guard worry-free BS

I'm talking about MMA

RECORD BREAKING.

I'm unsure from whence anus this half-guard BS came from but I don't play guard at all

I myself and all my athletes are trained to blast back up to their feet and win from the top position

Guard is an INFERIOR position

If you're completely exhausted hang on for a couple moments and try to score a sweep

Otherwise invert for a leg attack and use it to escape the bottom position

Only strip mall BJJ fantasy boys pull guard or spend any amount of time there

Real Fighters want to get out of that position cuz they know they're losing the fight

I'm not talking about some goofy Naga tournament with its fantasy pull guard worry-free BS

I'm talking about MMA
I'm talking to the dude who was obviously bullied by people larger than him in his life

I’ve made milk kefir too but that requires buying milk, so was a little more annoying and can smell bad. With the water grains I bought mason jars, put the grains in the jar, a tablespoon of sugar, and water, and let it sit I think two nights and then drink a cup or so of it every day. You have to keep feeding it sugar every day too though. It also tastes like soda, as the fermentation makes it bubbly
Hey Smato, did aip diet help you at all? Did you try it for a couple months?

Interesting I might give that a try. Do you let it sit outside or in the fridge. I'd rather find a natural solution than being on medication forever or needing surgery

Got anything to say about this fat guy?

That "fat guy" was a stadium champion in Thailand who fought over 400 times professionally. Shut the fuck up lmao you're nothing like him.

Hey Smato, did aip diet help you at all? Did you try it for a couple months?
Hey man! So it did work, honestly almost immediately. I have been shuffling back and forth between regular diet, aip, and avoiding the food my sensativity panel showed bothered me. It is extremely hard to maintain the aip diet for good honestly, but when I get too off the rails it is my go to to reset myself back to normal, eliminate any swelling, and clean myself up. I recently went on vacation and drank a ton of beer and ate like shit and my feet and hands have been so swollen haha. I really do appreciate the aip advice though, it really does work for me when I use it

Interesting I might give that a try. Do you let it sit outside or in the fridge. I'd rather find a natural solution than being on medication forever or needing surgery
So the jar with the grains in it thst you make the actual kefir in you keep in a cabinet, un refrigerated and out of light, and every two days or so you pour it into a storage jar to keep in the fridge and drink out of. It really is extremely easy and inexpensive. If you’re having a lot of trouble it’s really a cheap and easy option. It also comes with very detailed instructions, which basically are just what I said, just more precise, but that’s all there is to it. You can flavor your finished product if you want, but it tastes good as is too

Hey man! So it did work, honestly almost immediately. I have been shuffling back and forth between regular diet, aip, and avoiding the food my sensativity panel showed bothered me. It is extremely hard to maintain the aip diet for good honestly, but when I get too off the rails it is my go to to reset myself back to normal, eliminate any swelling, and clean myself up. I recently went on vacation and drank a ton of beer and ate like shit and my feet and hands have been so swollen haha. I really do appreciate the aip advice though, it really does work for me when I use it
Cool, good to hear. I usually follow a version of the diet where I only avoid some of the restricted foods but still eat some stuff that I realized I'm ok with after experimenting (I'm fine with dairy, liquor, coffee, rice, corn, etc.)

I used to alternate back and forth between eating almost whatever and following the diet strictly but I never seem to have flare ups anymore so long as I avoid most nightshades, gluten, soy, and too many inflammatory vegetable oils.

Just be honest, you got laughed out of boxing forum because it was filled with real boxers and your vids sucked ass.

actually i converted a community center kickboxing club to mma in 1993 [the next day after UFC1]

no big deal

but it was one of the 1st MMA gyms in american history

POINT WAS BMI is a ridiculous way to determine someones "obesity" because ARNOLD RATED AS OBESE [per BMI] at 5% bodyfat because he was so heavy

That's some very stupid logic right there. 99.9+% of people with a BMI over 30 are fat fucks, we're not in the middle of a bodybuilding epidemic here. You might be a very knowledgeable man in MMA, but that doesn't mean you're immune to heart attacks and diabetes other fat people die from. And usually cardio is much better at lower weights (VO2max is inversely proportional to bodyweight), so even though you might have what you consider ''good'' cardio while being obese, it would still be significantly better if you weighed 200lbs, or even 145-150lbs.

Last edited:
damn son...sound like your skinny narrow ass got triggered

I dont care about "convincing" a bunch of guys that hide behind anonymous internet avatars about anything

I just post stuff online so i can come back and gloat when more champions and veteran trainers echo my statements again, again and again

the marines had a weight limit of 180 at 5' 10'' ...i was 250 at 20%

O by the way this guy was over the minimum weight for the marines as well [by 40lbs]

View attachment 747935

5d08c5e1ef25fb2739e4c7df49c18777.png

# you got mclooped

This chart says the weight limit is 192lbs for 5'10. You can't even read your own chart right. And again, no, you're not Arnold, because Arnold wasn't fat. Arnold also dropped to a lower weight after his competitive days. He went from about 245lbs at his peak to 210-220 for most of his movies.

This chart says the weight limit is 192lbs for 5'10. You can't even read your own chart right. And again, no, you're not Arnold, because Arnold wasn't fat. Arnold also dropped to a lower weight after his competitive days. He went from about 245lbs at his peak to 210-220 for most of his movies.

The whole point is that even Arnold was considered "overweight" for the military despite maintaining a minuscule body fat percentage

And you're right I didn't bother to read the chart cuz I remembered exactly what it was when I signed up and they change it now and then dumbass

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/not-lean-fighting-machine-marine-175500227.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back