"Overweight" athletics (why America is obsessed with the waistline even in combat sports)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, my race and ethnicity isnt sport. No, my Father isn't sport. Physical threats of violence aren't a sport. And threatening to stalk isn't a sport. But none of that stuff gets to me. Let's not have selective memory.

Ok you have a point.

HOWEVER...

YOU brought up family FIRST in a sports discussion

...I apologize for involving your family and your race in our...
"contentious relationship"

I actually love black and hispanic people...

Especially your ideals of beauty

...i speak spanish

Ten years in Miami

And i never threatened violence but accepted your proposal

*and travel arrangements

Last edited:
Guerilla is like Donald Trump, after 10k lies, you don't take anything he says seriously.

You can post as many pictures of fat people to make yourself feel better. Most of the athletes were retired and got fat because of poor dietary habits and reduced exercise.

Sumo wrestlers are far from healthy persons. They live 10-20 years less on average than an average Japanese person. Using anomalies like Kimbo Slice is just showing us your complete lack of knowledge of the subject matter.

Your knowledge of S&C and D&S is garbage. You also clearly have no self control to be so fat.

I am still not sure what your bullshit has to do with S&C...go back to fight forums and peddle your bullshit...

You're the one that keeps getting "huked"

don't blame me for your juvenile spin attempts
against a founding father of American MMA

I'm going to give you a @kellyanne/Huck for your insolence

1584291170137.jpg AP_19035673519650-1068x711.jpg

Ok you have a point.

HOWEVER...

YOU brought up family FIRST in a sports discussion

...I apologize for involving your family and your race in our...
"contentious relationship"

I actually love black and hispanic people...

Especially your ideals of beauty

...i speak spanish

Ten years in Miami

And i never threatened violence but accepted your proposal

*and travel arrangements
WTF did you drag me into the S&C forum. Sorry regulars I didn't realize this wasn't the boxing forum.
That's cool but I dont need an apology from you. I'm glad you said it. That's the real you.
Your limits and boundaries aren't mine. If somebody escalates things with me I will in turn escalate it further. Bottom line you tried to get under my skin intentionally... So I got under yours.

WTF did you drag me into the S&C forum. Sorry regulars I didn't realize this wasn't the boxing forum.
That's cool but I dont need an apology from you. I'm glad you said it. That's the real you.
Your limits and boundaries aren't mine. If somebody escalates things with me I will in turn escalate it further. Bottom line you tried to get under my skin intentionally... So I got under yours.

Your the one that got personal 1st in a sports discussion

Thats well documented

I simply asked if you were biracial and ment no offence by it

Nothing wrong with that

You should apologize for talking about my wife and say something about the larry holmes video i posted

LOL o yeah

Whos "healthier"???
Body fat percentage is not a gaurentee of Health Dumbass

# thread confirmed

None of them, they're both unhealthy.

Here's the deal: heavier people die younger. Heavy and fat people even more. You can pull some random anecdotal cases out of your ass to keep living in denial about yourself, but you're still very very wrong.

Wait a minute.

Are you gay and cant pull ripped dudes? Thats the only way this makes sense dude.

You need psychological help.

Your ignorance and stupidity of S&C and D&S is on full display here. You're using fallacies upon fallacies to make nonsensical claims.

I also disagree with losing skills as you age. If you were a solid boxer as a younger man, you simply would not stand like a log in front of the bag at 45. You clearly lose athleticism/explosiveness/etc as you age, but you would still know to do basic movements (slower but still do them). You do not do that.

You remind me of the people who seek psychological help on the My 600 lb Life as part of their weight loss. Perhaps that's what you need to do before you get to 400lb.

You're the one that keeps getting "huked"

don't blame me for your juvenile spin attempts
against a founding father of American MMA

I'm going to give you a @kellyanne/Huck for your insolence

View attachment 749223 View attachment 749225

Please take him back...

None of them, they're both unhealthy.

Here's the deal: heavier people die younger. Heavy and fat people even more. You can pull some random anecdotal cases out of your ass to keep living in denial about yourself, but you're still very very wrong.

People who live unhealthy lifestyles die early

Lots of things can kill you

Like steroid abuse

you see I eat healthy and workout a lot but I do drink a lot of beer

That makes me fat but i have perfect health

I would rather live a slightly shorter life as a big strong man than live 20% longer as a frail wimp

No thanks

no wonder all the guys hating on me here are scrawny wimps

LOL @ little man's rage

Like steroid abuse

I would rather live a slightly shorter life as a big strong man than live 20% longer as a frail wimp

No thanks

LOL @ little man's rage

But you're not a ''big and strong man'', you're a very average obese man who can't keep his diet in check and turns the shame into denial.

source.gif

You are obese...i.e. VERY FAT...and weak...not only for your size but also size and age.

Also weight related issues become exacerbated as you age. So unless you magically shed the weight, there's higher and higher chance of heart issues, diabetes, cancer, etc...what is fine at 45 will be less so at 55, 65 and 75(if you live that long)...

Like steroid abuse

No thanks

LOL @ little man's rage

But you're not a ''big and strong man'', you're a very average obese man who can't keep his diet in check and turns the shame into denial.

source.gif

LOL

I have a perfect diet great cardio and my athletic performance is excellent

I did 5 rounds of muay thai and 30 min of grappling last session AFTER CLASS

LOL

Your just infatuated with my waistline and believe big strong men like me cant be athletes

Lil mans rage

LOL

You are obese...i.e. VERY FAT...and weak...not only for your size but also size and age.

Also weight related issues become exacerbated as you age. So unless you magically shed the weight, there's higher and higher chance of heart issues, diabetes, cancer, etc...what is fine at 45 will be less so at 55, 65 and 75(if you live that long)...

Sounds like your trying to hurt my feelings

hahahaha

"Fat and weak"...lol

Thats not what my wrestling team thinks because they watch me DOMINATE 14/19 year old athletes every time i step on the mat

Why do you hate fat athletes

Bad experience in the lockerroom??

LOL

How come I DOMINATE highschool wrestling rooms??

Hmmmmm???

LOL

No self respecting coach would brag about 'dominating' 14-18 year old kids.

While I have my doubts about your fight skills, I imagine even if you were weak as shit, you likely possess skill advantage over novice wrestlers and probably have weight advantage. Skills, no matter how slight(in your case), trump other factors if the advantage is high enough.Then again with your size you likely Kramer yourself to some ego boosts as well.

Seriously what are you doing on this forum?

Sounds like your trying to hurt my feelings

hahahaha

"Fat and weak"...lol

Thats not what my wrestling team thinks because they watch me DOMINATE 14/19 year old athletes every time i step on the mat

Why do you hate fat athletes

Bad experience in the lockerroom??

LOL

How come I DOMINATE highschool wrestling rooms??

Hmmmmm???

LOL

Last edited:
No self respecting coach would brag about 'dominating' 14-18 year old kids.

While I have my doubts about your fight skills, I imagine even if you were weak as shit, you likely possess skill advantage over novice wrestlers and probably have weight advantage. Skills, no matter how slight(in your case), trump other factors if the advantage is high enough.Then again with your size you likely Kramer yourself to some ego boosts as well.

Seriously what are you doing on this forum?

I can't believe you guys are still going with this. I tuned out long ago, and for the sake of your mental well-being I hope you do the same @DEVILsSON. While I agree with everything you're saying, It's an exercise in futility.

I can't believe you guys are still going with this. I tuned out long ago, and for the sake of your mental well-being I hope you do the same @DEVILsSON. While I agree with everything you're saying, It's an exercise in futility.

Honestly I'm really interested to see how far he'll take the delusion. The dude got called fat, couldn't accept that he indeed is, made a thread about himself to get called fat as much as possible, and used it to fuel his denial to the max.

I get it though, I'd need a coping mechanism too if I let myself go that much for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back