Overweight Polish Farmer beat up American "A" level NFL athlete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats them farm boy builds for you. They dont look they are anuthing special but them farmboys are known for being strong as hell!

What I want to know is how did Hardy do so well in a demanding cardio sport when he lacks cardio? How does that happen?

the position he played doesn’t require 15 minutes of continuous action.

Thats them farm boy builds for you. They dont look they are anuthing special but them farmboys are known for being strong as hell!

What I want to know is how did Hardy do so well in a demanding cardio sport when he lacks cardio? How does that happen?

American football is the opposite of a demanding cardio sport.

In Australia Union is a sport for rich private school pussies but its not like that elsewhere

David pocock is hardly a pussy.

David+Pocock+Argentina+v+Australia+Semi+Final+K7dfJPij_rpl.jpg

Elite strength, endurance, toughness.

America dismantled Nazi Germany, who rolled over Poland in a day or so.
Tread lightly
Hahaha! America didn't dismantle shit in WW2. Is that what they teach you in history classes? The Russians beat the Germans and won the WW2. And I hate the Russians as they took over my country..

That Polish farmer has Andrei Arlowski, Stephan Struve and Ben rothwell on his resume.

But that was a terrible performance.

Football isn't really a pure cardio sport. There are so many stops and starts in it to rest. It relies more on explosiveness and short bursts then rest then cardio.

Even the NBA there are alot of timeouts and substitutions and free throws where you can catch your breath. So while more cardo not a true cardio sport. This is why Lebron would have trouble in soccer which is non stop cardio. (even in basketball he cramps up and gasses)

Something like soccer relies on cardio because you are running around the whole game with no timeouts and no substitutions. (there are 3 subs per team per game but once you are subbed you can't come back in the game)

Is Hardy a major draw? Can't figure out why they keep bringing him out given his shitty history and total mediocrity

And an NBA player got KO'd cold a few days ago.

How many more NFL/NBA players need to get exposed for americans to drop their silly "A level athlete" fantasy?
All of them.

Please. I want them all to get KO'd.

If Hardy had his puffer he would have won. Hardy with inhaler between rounds = HW GOAT

His fights aren't too bad.

The whole way they sold him is a dude who hasn't been training long to come and fight.

His gas tank is shocking though and even if it is HW, if you can't last 5 minutes after dominating you really won't go far.

That's your average A-level Athlete gastank from the NFL.

30 seconds of action, 12 mins of standing around. There is only about 11 mins of actual gameplay in your average NFL game.

How this is the most popular Sport in that country is beyond comprehension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back