Overweight Polish Farmer beat up American "A" level NFL athlete

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is actually true
Lmaoooo
You guys are saying the goons who slapped Conor after Khabib jumped into the crowd “actually” won the fight for him hahaha

I didnt know History had neckbeardism

Could you imagine if Hitler were actually successful in his suicide mission and his tanks were stuck in Siberia while we came in?
War would be over in months.

Can’t believe people are so emotionally damaged from school they believe crap like this.
Im sorry your shitty public schools exaggerated, doesn’t mean you people are smart for saying false, “controversial” things people who lived at the time didn’t even believe

Other way around. This whole memespeak about “buh buh Russia!” Crap is so funny lmao

like Russia had the military power to circumvent, pin and press supply lines across the mediterranean, arm and equip the battered brits, establish a pincer move on the atlantic coast, liberate belgium, all while completely tying up Eastern aspirations in Asia.
They were barely holding on, their gameplan revolved around having more child soldiers than Germany had bullets.

But yeah, the Russians held the line on their Border, and then pounced when we told them to. Great point, you guys are really smart!

The United States absolutely kicked ass in record time in WWII, the thing that slowed us down the most was Germany’s consolidation after their failure on the Russian front.
Stop learning about history through “AKSHULLY” posts on reddit and twitter.
You're a brainwashed retard..

You're a brainwashed retard..
Stalin’s prewar defensive measures were exposed as incompetent by the German blitzkrieg that surged deep into Soviet territory after Hitler’s unprovoked attack on the Soviet Union of June 22, 1941. Khrushchev claimed that Stalin was shocked into temporary inactivity by the onslaught.

the US entering the war saved Russia. They had absolutely no means or motive to flank or attack Germany effectively until we toppled their supply lines in Africa, Italy and pressed from the West.

I’m sure you have a 6 minute video that totally disproves what actually happened because US BAD grrr Russia Amazing, Russia WIN WAR*

*Savaged the thin German Eastern front because we had 800,000 men pushing from the West, North and South

Other way around. This whole memespeak about “buh buh Russia!” Crap is so funny lmao

like Russia had the military power to circumvent, pin and press supply lines across the mediterranean, arm and equip the battered brits, establish a pincer move on the atlantic coast, liberate belgium, all while completely tying up Eastern aspirations in Asia.
They were barely holding on, their gameplan revolved around having more child soldiers than Germany had bullets.

But yeah, the Russians held the line on their Border, and then pounced when we told them to. Great point, you guys are really smart!

The United States absolutely kicked ass in record time in WWII, the thing that slowed us down the most was Germany’s consolidation after their failure on the Russian front.
It's very sad that some people had to go through such a low level education.. there are even american documentaries that states the facts about the WW2. Of course and luckily all other countries teach it correctly. Please read something. You didn't win shit! It was Russians who won the WW2.

It's very sad that some people had to go through such a low level education.. there are even american documentaries that states the facts about the WW2. Of course and luckily all other countries teach it correctly. Please read something. You didn't win shit! It was Russians who won the WW2.
Source whatever you want, i have dozens and dozens of Russian accounts of the war.

Hahaha. Reddit and twitter? Unlike you, I speak multiple languages and can actually read. You're too stupid to understand anything accept the US brainwashing medias..

Hahaha. Reddit and twitter? Unlike you, I speak multiple languages and can actually read. You're too stupid to understand anything accept the US brainwashing medias..
Wow bro you speak multiple languages? That’s nuts man.
Thankfully i never had to learn any when i lived in foreign countries because the American dollar is the great equalizer
<TheDonald>

Just wanted to point out that virtually every country teaches its people that they “won” the second world war.

No, seriously. They do it in France. The Greeks think they won it. Everywhere! Not just Americans.

United States won the war in the pacific, yes. The Russians got to Berlin first. The Americans were not the heavy lifters that our education system portrays them as, not in Europe.

Anyway, please continue.

Greg Hardy is Michael Jordan of mma.

Source whatever you want, i have dozens and dozens of Russian accounts of the war.
You should go back to school... I mean a school that actually teach to some standards so you will have an idea about world history, cultures, geography, physics...etc. Learning only that you're living in a "greatest country" in the world isn't enough..

Just wanted to point out that virtually every country teaches its people that they “won” the second world war.

No, seriously. They do it in France. The Greeks think they won it. Everywhere! Not just Americans.

United States won the war in the pacific, yes. The Russians got to Berlin first. The Americans were not the heavy lifters that our education system portrays them as, not in Europe.

Anyway, please continue.
Ahahahaha this is a boldfaced lie.
You’re doing the same thing the others are you’re just in the late stage. I went through this phase too.

America jumping in and funding a crumbled Britain, a starving Russia, liberating the French/Belgian front is what created the opportunity for the Russians to reach Berlin through the hardly fortified East.

Really dumb take dude

You should go back to school... I mean a school that actually teach to some standards so you will have an idea about world history, cultures, geography, physics...etc. Learning only that you're living in a "greatest country" in the world isn't enough..
<BidenShutIt>

Wow bro you speak multiple languages? That’s nuts man.
Thankfully i never had to learn any when i lived in foreign countries because the American dollar is the great equalizer
<TheDonald>
Well, you have just confirmed everything..

He didn’t have to come in so hard but you’re making outlandish claims that the Soviets alone beat Germany. That’s just not true. And weird. It was a collective effort and it doesn’t end that way without the US getting involved.
The "collective effort" wasn't going anywhere and they were losing until the Russians took over after the battle for Stalingrad. Again, I'm from eastern europe and my country was first saved by the Russian army and 23 years later attacked by the Russians. So hate them, I mean really hate them as they have killed civilians. But that doesn't discount the truth from the world war2. We were old told by our grandparents who have lived and fought through the WW2.

The "collective effort" wasn't going anywhere and they were losing until the Russians took over after the battle for Stalingrad. Again, I'm from eastern europe and my country was first saved by the Russian army and 23 years later attacked by the Russians. So hate them, I mean really hate them as they have killed civilians. But that doesn't discount the truth from the world war2. We were old told by our grandparents who have lived and fought through the WW2.
Uh, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back